Welcome to HaloTracker!

xorth
xorth

5287 Credits 2496 Posts
68 Credit(s) Received
What's the point of tracking you for 3 years if you can only see 2 weeks of historical data, I asked myself, 6 months ago.  So today, I decided to get crackin, and fix it.  

So... New Charts!  These are interactive, and if you slide the slider at the bottom, you can zoom in and out and see daily progression, yearly, etc!!!  This is a major improvement, and I hope are as excited as I am.  

Took me a while to write these up & donations are slow lately, so if you're impressed, donate!  

Thanks
xorth

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
MyLittlePonyFIM
MyLittlePonyFIM

1356 Credits 2464 Posts
Nice work xorth.

Lightening 007
Lightening 007

36 Credits 33 Posts
Very nice work Xorth, Ive been wanting to track my progress for a while. Thanks :)

Hey guys.
Distorted
Distorted

123 Credits 215 Posts
Nice addition as always.

BRW PR1ME CHIEF
BRW PR1ME CHIEF

7 Credits 1 Posts
Impressed! Thank u for the hard work!

HarryTheChin
HarryTheChin

12 Credits 6 Posts
I love you.

Puppy
Puppy

142 Credits 33 Posts
Nice, this calls for a tickle party

my psychologist
my psychologist

448 Credits 454 Posts
nice, always was curious to see it, but glad u had some time to make it happen, thx!!!

FTG WildStyle
FTG WildStyle

23 Credits 11 Posts
Thank you xorth!

Phoenix v2
Phoenix v2

486 Credits 386 Posts
These are great!

iCloudies
iCloudies

8 Credits 11 Posts
I really love this. Sometime i like to know how often online someone is, and I find they have not been on in 3 months. This was a lot of help! Thanks Xorth!

Co2 Outbr3ak
Co2 Outbr3ak

106 Credits 103 Posts
Xorth, this is absolutely amazing!

Morarn
Morarn

429 Credits 484 Posts
Xorth, this feature is nice and all, but the zoom-in on a certain period is only a stretch, if you get it. There's no way to quickly see if you jumped up or down your KD. If you could edit it so that the chart doesnt stretch all your data when zooming in, that would be great.