Welcome to HaloTracker!

edge
edge

5662 Credits 5241 Posts
27 Credit(s) Received
Thanks to Firestream for putting this together!

Check it out here!

l DarK l
l DarK l

39 Credits 17 Posts
its awesome lol

robo301
robo301

527 Credits 253 Posts
Good stuff!

Sengir79
Sengir79

1425 Credits 795 Posts
Needz moar purpelz!!!! [wink]

Go on... Click my buttons!
Salute My Br
Salute My Br

0 Credits 3 Posts
This is pretty awesome!!!!!

ExOxGIBB
ExOxGIBB

5 Credits 6 Posts
I'm guessing these stats won't stay up to date unless you go in and manually recreate them all the time?

xorth
xorth

5287 Credits 2496 Posts
exoxgibb said:I'm guessing these stats won't stay up to date unless you go in and manually recreate them all the time?

Correct. So we put a link to the sig generator in the Halo 4 menu so you can update it time to time.  Automatically updating it everyday is definitely awesome but from a server resources perspective, it's just too hard.  

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
Firestream
Firestream

76 Credits 12 Posts
xorth said:
exoxgibb said:I'm guessing these stats won't stay up to date unless you go in and manually recreate them all the time?

Correct. So we put a link to the sig generator in the Halo 4 menu so you can update it time to time.  Automatically updating it everyday is definitely awesome but from a server resources perspective, it's just too hard.  

Nailed it.  I would love to offer auto-updating, but with so many people making sigs it would be a challenge.

Incubad
Incubad

362 Credits 182 Posts
Great job Firestream. Ever since HC's sig generator went down, I've been missing the sigs. No offence, but HTR's were just not as awesome nor as detailed as HC's was. I've been missing these, now I gotta get my stats back up so I have something to show for.

[img[/img]
xorth
xorth

5287 Credits 2496 Posts
Incubad said:Great job Firestream. Ever since HC's sig generator went down, I've been missing the sigs. No offence, but HTR's were just not as awesome nor as detailed as HC's was. I've been missing these, now I gotta get my stats back up so I have something to show for.

Offense taken!!! #banned

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
my psychologist
my psychologist

448 Credits 454 Posts
really really clean, like them alot, hopefully they can add a little bit more info, if not, i'll still be satisfied!!!

W4nk4n
W4nk4n

0 Credits 1 Posts
Thank you very much for the sig!

guestybenJR
guestybenJR

40 Credits 121 Posts
How do you get your CSR on the sig?

Member Of The Day on 29/10/13
mrkadams59
mrkadams59

39 Credits 49 Posts
Very nice Firestream!
Clean, easy, now I just have to put something worthwhile in it!

v/r

ExOxGIBB
ExOxGIBB

5 Credits 6 Posts
firestream said:
xorth said:

Nailed it.  I would love to offer auto-updating, but with so many people making sigs it would be a challenge.

Understood, thanks guys.  I guess it would be hard to keep track of which sigs people are actually using as well.  I know I created quite a few before I settled on this one.  Great job Firestream.

ExOxGIBB
ExOxGIBB

5 Credits 6 Posts
guestybenJR said:How do you get your CSR on the sig?

If you go to Firestream's original sig generator you get CSR: http://firestream.net/h4sigs/

guestybenJR
guestybenJR

40 Credits 121 Posts
exoxgibb said:
guestybenJR said:How do you get your CSR on the sig?

If you go to Firestream's original sig generator you get CSR: http://firestream.net/h4sigs/

Thank you :)

Member Of The Day on 29/10/13
AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

411 Credits 631 Posts
Better than the others because it shows HTR skill.  Nice job.

AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

411 Credits 631 Posts
It could still be A LOT better if it showed win% though.

undr zid
undr zid

321 Credits 113 Posts
Amazing! Simply amazing.