Welcome to HaloTracker!

xorth
xorth

5287 Credits 2496 Posts
20 Credit(s) Received

We had some t-shirts made for one of our staff members, so I decided to throw it online for anyone else who wants some halotracker accessories.  

Check out the store here, we don't make a dime off any of these. Infact, I'm in the red as I had to pay someone to get us a higher resolution version of our image.  Here's proof..  

If you want me to make something else for you, let me know, I can get it in the store.

Thanks!

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
Phoenix v2
Phoenix v2

486 Credits 386 Posts
Reasonable Shipping rates to Canada make me a happy person <3

Sorge
Sorge

304 Credits 259 Posts
Awesome. Never bought anything online, but probably gonna get this :D

Phoenix v2
Phoenix v2

486 Credits 386 Posts
Large assortment of colors too!

FLORIDA THUG305
FLORIDA THUG305

22 Credits 44 Posts
Awsome.. I will support this.. @ Poster, Make a bundle with a shirt and membership. and prepare saame idea wth DestinyTracker

Mr BiggLesworth
Mr BiggLesworth

300 Credits 160 Posts
Will definitely be getting one of these!

edge
edge

5662 Credits 5242 Posts
thats some pretty crispy apparel

V0LTAGE
V0LTAGE

56 Credits 22 Posts
I want one bro. I think it's nice sport that shit on game nights! Just tell me what I need to do to get one. This is what I'm talking about u guys always doing good stuff for us an more. Great look ! Red or black for me large!

xorth
xorth

5287 Credits 2496 Posts
V0LTAGE said:I want one bro. I think it's nice sport that shit on game nights! Just tell me what I need to do to get one. This is what I'm talking about u guys always doing good stuff for us an more. Great look ! Red or black for me large!

Just buy one on the link, thats it.

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

821 Credits 823 Posts
Cool shirt bro.

Kris with uh K
Kris with uh K

740 Credits 298 Posts
Nothing says "Look at me, I'm a virgin!" like wearing a HaloTracker T-Shirt.....  :P   Just kidding, they look pretty cool  

my psychologist
my psychologist

448 Credits 454 Posts
sweet, they look really good!!!

lionofgod305
lionofgod305

49 Credits 26 Posts
Yea if you guys can make that beer mug a little less I would order it, or make like free shipping on a certain amount of money I would get a tshirt and a mug.

undr zid
undr zid

321 Credits 113 Posts
Really cool, I will be sure to get one.