-Current State of Weapon Tuning
-Competitive Skill Rank Challenge
-Next Week's Matchmaking Playlist Update
-Screenshot Spotlight: Daybreak

Next Week's Matchmaking Playlist Update
-Lots of Forge Maps added to existing Playlists
-Improved spawns in Team Snipers
-Shutout removed from Rumble Pit
-Throwdown version of Simplex implemented across all playlists except Action Sack
-Grunt Birthday effect removed from Fiesta Classic
-Tunnel spawn on Settler fixed
-Grifball updated to reflect Community Settings
-Plans to add Forge Island maps and new Gametypes to existing playlists in the coming weeks

Current State of Weapon Tuning
-Community members invited to the studio to play test
-They'll be live streaming the weapon changes before they go live at http://www.twitch.tv/343industries
-Final changes will be posted in all detail on HaloWaypoint before it goes live
-Final changes will go live Monday 3rd June

vJacobv
vJacobv

27 Credits 99 Posts
I'm disappointed its going to be  a month until the update.

HXXKIE
HXXKIE

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 month? we had waited a lot more!
It's going to be like on the CSR, lots of test to achieve something wrong. :(

Torn Apart
Torn Apart

15 Credits 19 Posts
still got alot to work on i guess... maybe June 3rd is the launch of the new map pack?

AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

411 Credits 631 Posts
The LR is going to be the most OP piece of shit ever.  It's already OP while scoped and now they're increasing the rate of fire??? How the fuck does that make sense at all?  I swear to God 343 is just trolling us with their constant flow of shittiness.  I feel like you have to actually TRY to fuck up Halo this bad.

Raven Rages
Raven Rages

326 Credits 360 Posts
AR to the Knee said:The LR is going to be the most OP piece of shit ever.  It's already OP while scoped and now they're increasing the rate of fire??? How the fuck does that make sense at all?  I swear to God 343 is just trolling us with their constant flow of shittiness.  I feel like you have to actually TRY to fuck up Halo this bad.

Agreed.  I really just don't understand it anymore.  They need to stop catering to all the babies and tell them to get better or deal with it.
I really think that this update will effectively get rid of all the remaining players that cared for H4.  Instead of editing 1 weapon, they are changing every other weapon....stupid.

ZNMS
ZNMS

78 Credits 149 Posts
So, 343 Industries is increasing the rate of fire for the LightRifle. I think it's time to increase my commendation for the LightRifle.

V0LTAGE
V0LTAGE

56 Credits 22 Posts
They fail to see the real problem with halo4. Making all these changes are not going to help. Halo is flat out boring! The only thing that makes it fun is playing with friends.  I mean look there are no more things worth unlocking, sr 130 I say again is a joke. They never should have taken the regular rankings like general, lieutenant,  etc. At least then u had something constantly going up. An u have all these credits nothing to buy. An armor an helmets what are different cuz they change a stripe. These are just some reason why halo4 is boring and almost dead. They keep fixing the wrong things. New maps an weapon changes won't change the outcome.

edge
edge

5662 Credits 5242 Posts
V0LTAGE said:They fail to see the real problem with halo4. Making all these changes are not going to help. Halo is flat out boring! The only thing that makes it fun is playing with friends.  I mean look there are no more things worth unlocking, sr 130 I say again is a joke. They never should have taken the regular rankings like general, lieutenant,  etc. At least then u had something constantly going up. An u have all these credits nothing to buy. An armor an helmets what are different cuz they change a stripe. These are just some reason why halo4 is boring and almost dead. They keep fixing the wrong things. New maps an weapon changes won't change the outcome.

^

bingo

l DarK l
l DarK l

39 Credits 17 Posts
My thoughts as to where 343 has really messed up is the fact that they are ruining things that didnt need tweaked in the first place i could go on for hours talking about how they tried following in bungies footsteps but failed immencly for example the battle rifle, as soon as the mention of the BR returning to halo since halo 3 halo players got really excited and ended up being disapointed because they under powered it so the DMR wasnt out matched, the carbine was a big disapointment because it cant compete with any of the the other rifles. On to the promethian weaponry as for the light rifle has good range but lacks power and rate of fire giving the disadvantage against the BR and the DMR, as for the boltshot it was a big mistake to a secondary pistol classed weapon a 1 shotter it completly takes out the logic of how a pistol is suppose to be its more of a handheld shotgun instead hence replacing the mauler of halo 3 even so the bolt has to much range on it as to having a 5 foot fully charged shot takes out your sheilds if it doesnt kill you. Moving on to maps, maps on halo 4 arent what they used to be on h4 there are very little maps that players actually prefer to play on halo 2, 3, and even reach had memorable maps such as the pit, sanctuary, guardian, zealot, etc.....now a days maps that are created in forge mode tend to be more prefered than those that are in MM. CSR ranking system its broken we all know that 343 should have went back and looked at the programming for the h3 ranking system, it gave you a reason to play more to acheieve what you wanted so badly but was elusive, thats why you played it more because of how much more competive it was compared to how it is now i mean h4s playlist were split into 2 groups individual and team ranks, individual ranks are based your overall score in the game itself you score high your gonna rank up score low and youll rank down, or so i thought ive had games constantly to where i do really well score wise such as taking first and rank down it doesnt make sense. Team rank is more h3 based you gotta win to rank up but seems to me that you have to win alot of games just to go up 1 rank for example won 25 ctf games straight only went up to a 12 my theory is you get half a rank for every win or so.Hopefully this title update brings more light to halo 4 otherwise 343 is doomed, last thing i have left to say is that 343 should start listening to the more experienced players instead of worrying about the noobs to much its ruining the game nuff said.

Gash
Gash

5 Credits 5 Posts
Two weeks ago 343 gave us the impression we'd have 4 shot br... Only to find out we have another MONTH to wait for the update.

Psychopath
Psychopath

245 Credits 162 Posts
I heard that 343i actually hired people who "hate" Halo to help them make Halo 4