-AGL Nashville
-Current State of Weapon Tuning
-Next Week’s Matchmaking Playlist Update
-Screenshot Spotlight – Grifball

Next Week's Matchmaking Update:
-More Gametypes being added to Regicide, along with a change to the scoring
-Complex removed from Regicide
-Landfall, Dispatch, Simplex and Scythe added to Regicide
-Both Grifball Gametypes changed to have identical shield, damage, damage resistance and radar settings
-Multi-Team Slayer upped to 500 Points
-FFA Playlists will have smaller Join in Progress windows
-Certain Playlists tuned to have similarly timed Join in Progress windows

VeNoMz
VeNoMz

-138 Credits 216 Posts
Thanks for the info Edge.

Good job ;)

AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

411 Credits 631 Posts
4 shot BR?  Meh.

Also with the carbine taking one less shot to kill and maintaining the same RoF it might not actually be a bad weapon short to mid range.

kkrotz
kkrotz

111 Credits 214 Posts
Hope the weapon tuning comes in soon. I reckon we give ghostayame a shot at doing the weapon tuning?

lagstrafe/youtube.com
iTz x Surreal
iTz x Surreal

44 Credits 79 Posts
I really don't like the sound of them buffing automatic weapon damage. Automatic weapons already do more than enough damage...

Also, I don't really like the sound of a 4-shot BR in this game. Only thing that needs to be done is decrease random bullet spread on the BR a bit, perhaps increase its rate of fire a tiny bity, and lower the DMR's rate of fire. Of course, all of this needs to be done alongside lowered aim assist and bullet magnetism.

AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

411 Credits 631 Posts
itz x surreal said:I really don't like the sound of them buffing automatic weapon damage. Automatic weapons already do more than enough damage...

Also, I don't really like the sound of a 4-shot BR in this game. Only thing that needs to be done is decrease random bullet spread on the BR a bit, perhaps increase its rate of fire a tiny bity, and lower the DMR's rate of fire. Of course, all of this needs to be done alongside lowered aim assist and bullet magnetism.

Bullet spread is just part of the BR's core mechanic.  It is fine the way it is because it is useful at the ranges it was intended.  Literally all they need to do is slow the DMR's rate of fire just a little bit.  Literally that's it.  The fact that they are changing every other weapon BUT the DMR is pretty retarded, but then again it's 343 and they always find a way to fuck up simple things (i.e. Halo).

Psychopath
Psychopath

245 Credits 162 Posts