Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

821 Credits 823 Posts
Inb4 "I already posted this."

OT: Cool info. Too bad I quit Halo.

AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

411 Credits 631 Posts
CSR would be so awesome if it was actually visible in game.  Nobody is going to check someone's stats on waypoint before the game starts...

str8theoryyy
str8theoryyy

2 Credits 10 Posts
AR to the Knee said:CSR would be so awesome if it was actually visible in game.  Nobody is going to check someone's stats on waypoint before the game starts...

They think that people will want to log in, or after playing for a few hours go back and see each persons CSR. It makes 0 sense. Its a total cop-out. They are so disconnected its not even funny.

Raven Rages
Raven Rages

326 Credits 360 Posts
Ya know, I never understood why people are getting so bent out of shape about visible ranks.  They were there in H3, they never proved anything...as many will agree.  The only Halo game that worked with ranks was H2, and they were full of cheaters too.  I just don't get why everyone bitches about something that will never work or be accurate anyways.  Why not have them work on fixing the other problems with the game, like the maps, spawn system, JiP, ect.

Also, I like how they COMPLETELY skip "Weapon Tuning".  They don't want people to know what they are messing with now.

Gh0st
Gh0st

57 Credits 104 Posts
This is shit that should have been in the game day 1.

l EasyKillz l
l EasyKillz l

7 Credits 33 Posts
Look another lack luster video about that game I traded in last month.