Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

csneal27
csneal27

0 Credits 3 Posts
Are you going to do career or all-time leaderboards for medals and weapons?

I've asked you this so many times via email and via feedback.

U guys fail so hard u can't even write a program to gather the all-time weapon kill number or medal number from peoples profiles and sort it in a playlist, and you're going by season anyway.

I think u would have done it but chose not to simply because I asked like you'd prefer that there isn't one just to ensure my dissatisfaction like that's your goal when you do not pursue this when you read it and let it go with no action like your primary goal is to keep me unsatisfied because it makes sense and is self-explanitory.

Plus the monthly jank does this thing where it will keep your monthly record from 5 months ago on the current season/month but if you play one game it deletes your record so I think you need to fix that by adding an all-time option and an any-one-season option for everything. I had over 4,000 sticks one month then stopped playing and got hacked eliminating my monthly record.

These are obvious things you need for Halo 6 - is Halo 6 on PC? Can you do this for Halo6?

Too much bogus online from Halo 5, so much so I think even the admins are using their computer knowledge to hack and get off on selective people because they can, when in reality that fun thirty seconds made me stop playing halo altogether and play phone games, writing programs on me, putting me with AIs, preventing me from reaching one of the only legitimate, non AI record like their offended or jealous and stuff, either way theyre on me detrimentally, orchestrating me and getting off on me for basically 800 of my 2400 games. Dudes played like 100 games on my account,didn't even have to recover gamertag. Very dissatisfied with Halo 5 for all the wrong reasons.

I dont know what all you are the admins of, but if you have the ability to prevent all this from happening in Halo 6, and make it so there are career and any-single-season medal and weapon leaderboards, that would be best for not just me, but for everyone. Some of the things the admins can do that started in halo5 were fun, but putting me with AI's, and programming sticks to go through opponents and spending 2 minutes writing programs on people so they get owned all day sounds like a little too much fun orchestrating select people's account permanently adding more and moreprograms with limitations and struggles and putting me with computers like thats not what imdoing.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

31 Credits 146 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@csneal27

This site is no longer supported and updated.

I want to say this though; if you're going to bitch about how this site gathers data, I suggest you learn how it's done before making yourself look like a right idiot. It's clear as crystal you don't know the slightest thing about web development.

You also seem to think HaloTracker.com is 343inds which it obviously isn't.

No longer staff but you're welcome to message me and follow me on Twitter @HeyImSwat
Darkblades
Darkblades

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@csneal27

This site is no longer supported and updated.

I want to say this though; if you're going to bitch about how this site gathers data, I suggest you learn how it's done before making yourself look like a right idiot. It's clear as crystal you don't know the slightest thing about web development.

You also seem to think HaloTracker.com is 343inds which it obviously isn't.

Stale that it isnt supported :/ Id pay for some real support.