Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach

0 Credits 6 Posts
Will stats and leaderboards be fixed and put back up they haven't been working for a few days?

fatalxx
fatalxx

0 Credits 3 Posts
I was wondering the samething hopefully they fix it :(

Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach

0 Credits 6 Posts
Yea hope so

fatalxx
fatalxx

0 Credits 3 Posts
I dont think they are going to fix it unfortunately cuz the moderator said he wont be fixing it if the legacy stats break which is a huge let down hopefully im wrong though. but If thats the case i probably wont play reach as much anymore halotracker is what kept me playing mainly reach cuz i dont like halo 5.

Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach

0 Credits 6 Posts
Yea I'm in the same boat, it leaves little reason left to play for me also. It even looks like halo 5 trackers down along with the other ones so idk what to think at this point

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 143 Posts
@Iiigotemcoach @fatalxx

I used to be staff here and I can tell you that you have a higher chance of winning the lottery than this being fixed anytime soon. Site owner dropped all support for his Halo stuff years ago in favour of Destiny which was a massive mistake given the fact Destiny is a pile of crap (opinion). You can still view your Halo Reach stats here though.

Sorry but I'm the only support you'll see and I'm no longer staff (quit).

No longer staff but you can still follow me on Twitter at @HeyImSwat.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 143 Posts

Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach

0 Credits 6 Posts
Can't really blame him but thanks for the info. Sucks cause I know some people who kinda let down about that but it is what it is

Yelena96
Yelena96

0 Credits 1 Posts
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/UbGagxy2Kbc

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 143 Posts
Yelena96 said:-SNIP-

Word of advice: Do NOT visit this document, it's very likely a virus.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 143 Posts
@Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach said: Sucks cause I know some people who kinda let down about that but it is what it is

I want it back up as much as you but it's a fact he no longer gives a damn about Halo. He's thrown all his money/resources towards Destiny and other sites. You can try begging him in the Discord Chat but as I said, you have a higher chance of winning the lottery than this being fixed.

Anyway, this is my last post as I probably shouldn't be posting here anymore. Just thought I'd post since he is unlikely to. If you want my attention either private message me or Tweet me.

Hope I was of help.

~Hey Im Swat

Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach

0 Credits 6 Posts
Thanks for the help I appreciate that

Iiigotemcoach
Iiigotemcoach

0 Credits 6 Posts
Ok I posted something and they're back up for now although I don't think my post had anything to do with it they went up like 10 minutes later so that's cool I guess for anyone here looking

fatalxx
fatalxx

0 Credits 3 Posts
Sweet! Who ever got it fixed thank you!!!!!