Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

This thread is closed

Timmy5000timmy
Timmy5000timmy

0 Credits 13 Posts
Hey guys I want to combine my accounts for the legacy site but I don't know how to,
Can you do it for me?
My accounts gamer tags are
Timmy5000timmy
Timmy lives on
Report cheating
Kindcolt2374982

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Timmy5000timmy said:Hey guys I want to combine my accounts for the legacy site but I don't know how to,
Can you do it for me?
My accounts gamer tags are
Timmy5000timmy
Timmy lives on
Report cheating
Kindcolt2374982

Sorry, are you wondering if we can combine the stats from 4 different gamertags onto your account? Are these 4 gamertags all currently active, or are these your past names?

B
Timmy5000timmy
Timmy5000timmy

0 Credits 13 Posts
Yes all these names are from different accounts that are mine. I was wondering if you could combine the stats for me.
Thx-tim

Drayster2000
Drayster2000

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi, I was also wondering if you could do the same thing for me.
My gamertag is Drayster2000 and I'd like to add the stats from CapeOfOryx onto my account, Drayster2000. Thanks!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
Hey, @Timmy5000timmy

I'm sorry but if you're asking us to combine all those accounts into one then that is impossible. If you have multiple Xbox LIVE gamertags, you will need to have multiple HaloTracker accounts for them.

I should also note that we only support gamertag changes for the legacy side of HaloTracker.com now. We do not update or fix anything else on the legacy side due to limited resources.

We apologise if this is an inconvenience.

If you were after a Gamertag change to each if them then please see and post in this thread.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
Hey, @Drayster2000

Just to be clear, are you asking for a gamertag change for your Halo Reach and/or Halo 4 stats? If you are wanting what Timmy is after then please see my post above.

If you're after a gamertag change, @B will be more than happy to do that. Please see this thread for information regarding legacy gamertag changes.

Thanks.

Timmy5000timmy
Timmy5000timmy

0 Credits 13 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh I think I worded my stuff wrong

Drayster2000
Drayster2000

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Swat.

Timmy told me that you can add account stats onto another account. CapeOfOryx is just my second account, Drayster2000 is my main account. Is it possible to combine all of CapeOfOryx's stats onto my account?

I know a few of my friends did that

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
@Drayster2000

We only do gamertag changes, not combine stats as that's impossible. What Timmy told you was totally incorrect. Please see this thread for more information regarding gamertag changes on the legacy site.

To prevent further confusion, I'm locking this thread up. Please see the linked thread for legacy gamertag changes.

Thanks.

This thread is closed