Halo 5 Stats are Live!

#halo4 
TheLuckyX1
TheLuckyX1

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am unable to update my stats on legacy at page : http://legacy.halotracker.com/H4/TheLuckyX1 --- Anytime I try to update it says error please contact support.

MinxzKun
MinxzKun

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am having the EXACT same problem. If anyone could help with fixing the problem of the stats not updating it would be greatly appreciated.
My Gamertag is: Minxzii Ayanami

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 130 Posts
Hey, @MinxzKun and @TheLuckyX1

Sorry but we no longer support Halo 4 & Reach. If something breaks on the legacy side of HaloTracker.com, we won't be fixing it.

If you are unable to view your legacy stats here then please go to Halowaypoint.com.

GlobalHaloPro4U
GlobalHaloPro4U

3 Credits 3 Posts
I'm really sad that the Halo 4 stats are down because i had a great chance to become a #1 player on the Halo 4 leaderboards if i had the chance to play again with the leaderboards working. It was a bit unexpected but it is what it is :'(
Halowaypoint stats are nothing compared with the detailed halotracker stats/world ranking lists.
But i'm thankfull i'm on the leaderboards with respectfull world rankings and true skills stats in Halo 4 on halotracker, and i'm thankfull for the service the people behind Halotracker gave me and all the players of the Halo community.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 130 Posts
Hi, @GlobalHaloPro4U

Sorry but we have to stop supporting old and unpopular games eventually. All our resources are now focusing on current and future games. We hope you will stick around once you upgrade to an Xbox 1.

GlobalHaloPro4U
GlobalHaloPro4U

3 Credits 3 Posts
I have a xbox one but halo 5 is bad and i never got a warning that the leaderboards wouldn't work anymore so i kinda pretty much feel kinda left alone and the halo reach community had more time for their stats so i pass and just leave halo for what it was since 343 industries rekt halo with their remasters that don't even work probably. I know it's not haotrackers fault and i know other love halo 5.
But i understand the reasons etc i have no hate i know i take the leaderboards to seriously but i'm just very competive and yeah it sucks...

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 130 Posts
Hey, @GlobalHaloPro4U

This is by no means a "middle finger" to the legacy community. As we are all volunteers doing our jobs unpaid in our limited free time, we prefer to focus our resources on current/future games and not games which only a small percentage of people play.

Our admin has just spoken to me in the past 5mins (from this post) and he said he is going to look into it when he has moment. This isn't something he would normally do so please be thankful he is doing this.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may be cause you but we have to drop support for old games at some point.

GlobalHaloPro4U
GlobalHaloPro4U

3 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
1 million Thanks from me to the admin for looking one time into it when the admin has a moment. That means alot to me. I don't know fluent english but it was all a bit unclear to me and Halotracker and other trackers excist because the people behind the trackers are better then the official sites and also players put love into their stats/game adventures in all trackers. I hope halo 5 players will know in time (when halo 6 is there for a while) that it does not support the halo 5 tracker stats anymore, so everyone has a chance to beat that player or finnish the fight in time. thanks again and again my apologies for the things i said.

MinxzKun
MinxzKun

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you very much for giving a clear answer as to what the main reason is behind the fall away on older games stats @HeyImSwat! Hopefully the Admin you got in touch with will help spruce up what needs it on the Legacy site for Halo4 Stats as he or she finds time for! Thanks again for many years of noncompareable stat trackings to the Team of HaloTracker!