Video guide on How to Submit:
Written guide on How to Submit:
Firstly, you will need to record your clip, if you are using the Game DVR, follow these steps:
16th November Update: Do not record your clip in Theater mode. Theater is not accurate and will not display an accurate representation of the gameplay. Highly recommend capturing your clips in real time as they happen. As good as your clip might be, the current Theater mode will not show it correctly.
1. Visit Gamed.tv and register using whichever method you prefer.
2. Click Submit Video on the left side toolbar, and click Xbox Onedrive
3. Type in your Gamertag and hit search, select which clip you would like to submit
4. Enter a title and description and add to site
5. Copy and paste the url of the following site and post as a reply to this thread.
if you have already captured your clip, follow these steps:
upload the file to any file sharing website , e.g. google drive, mediafire, whichever site you prefer.
then post the download link to the file as a reply to this thread.
Twitter / YouTube:
If you have either a Twitter or YouTube account, or both, please link when submitting. This will make it easier to credit you when I post your clip. I will add your YouTube channel to the description and if I'm promoting it on Twitter it will be nice to include your account in the tweet.
How it works:
If you have submitted successfully and your clip is good enough, it will be uploaded as a single clip to being with, but will also be considered for future Top 5 episodes. It ultimately depends on how many submissions we get, but I hope to have at least 1 Top 5 episode per month.
Here is our channel, HalotrackerVids, this is where all clips, Top 5's and more will be uploaded on.
Few things to keep in mind when submitting::
- Ensure you are submitting your best clips, I am not looking for single out BRs. If you are wondering what I am looking for: impressive multikills, splatters, funny moments, etc.
- Be patient, my life is not solely dedicated to checking this thread. However, I will be watching every submission and crediting those who successfully submit, regardless of it's quality.
Clips that have been uploaded:
Keep an eye on this original post and subscribe to our YouTube channel to not miss any uploads!
List of clips: [will update as frequent as possible]