Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

This thread is closed

GravitySpasm
GravitySpasm

0 Credits 2 Posts
The user NAME REMOVED BY STAFF is somehow faking his plasma kill stats. Not sure if this is the right place to post/send this so please re-direct me if need be.

He appeared out of nowhere on the Plasma kill leaderboard. Yes I'm complaining because I'm ranked #1, but I'd rather be surpassed by someone who earned it and not a cheater. He has 1,113 Plasma kills this season so I clicked on his career stats.

He has only landed 217 shots but somehow has 1130 kills. That's an average of 5.2 kills per Plasma grenade that connects. The math just doesn't add up! Could someone please explain how this is possible or how he is manipulating his stats/have them removed? I hope a mod sees this post because the dude's cheating and it's really annoying. Thanks guys

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Hi, @GravitySpasm

Sorry but, calling our players is not allowed seeing as you can't actually prove this unless you have video or some other hard evidence. Even if you did, we currently do not remove players from leaderboards as there is very little methods of cheating in Halo 5*. If someone is boosting, I recommend using the Xbox report tool to let Microsoft know. Please remember that the leaderboards are made for fun and not to be taken seriously.

As we prohibit users from calling someone out, this thread has been locked. If you wish to discuss this further, please send me a message.

Thank you.

*Note: If this is about Halo Reach or Halo 4, we no longer provide support for those games which includes removing cheaters.

This thread is closed