Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
If you need a GT change on the legacy site (Reach / H4) reply to this thread and we will sort everything out for you. Feel free to PM me too

Ex:

Old Gamertag: Gamertag1
New Gamertag: Gamertag2

NOTE: This thread is for our old website only. We cannot change your gamertag for you on our current website (the one you're using now), you can do this yourself.

B
hanswbotteschDC
hanswbotteschDC

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello,

I would like to ask if I could have some assistance transferring stats from my old GT to my new GT. My stats on the new GT haven't changed since the last time I checked it and I've been playing daily. Thank you in advance for all your work, I love the site!

Old Gamertag: Amendment FTW
New Gamertag: xMaximum Effort

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
Hey, @hanswbotteschDC.

I just did a quick check to see if you were after a legacy stat change and you don't appear to have played Halo 4 or Halo Reach which likely means you aren't after a stat change for our old website. This thread is for requesting a gamertag change for legacy.halotracker.com only.

On the normal HaloTracker.com website (the one you're using right now), you can change your gamertag yourself (we can't do this for you). You can do this by going here then entering your new gamertag in the 'Xbox Live' box then finally clicking the blue 'Update Settings' button.

Any problems, let us know. :-)

EDIT: I see that you have already done this. Your stats will automatically transfer to your new gamertag once you view your page again to update your stats.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
hanswbotteschDC
hanswbotteschDC

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello again. It has been two days since viewing my page again and stats still do not appear to be updating. Is there anything else that can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
hanswbotteschDC said:

Hey, @hanswbotteschDC

Your last recorded game was on the 10th of May 2016. You need to play some games for your stats to fully shift to your new gamertag.

I Itz Legend l v2
I Itz Legend l v2

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hi guys that run this amazing website im looking for a gamertag change as i dont want my rank 25 in halo reach swat to disappear when i change my gamertag my current GT is I Itz Legend l and i would be very thankful if u could change it to my old gamertag OB3Y to Legend, thanks

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@B
@I Itz Legend l v2

You shouldn't loose anything. I'll contact the member of staff to do this for you.

I Itz Legend l v2
I Itz Legend l v2

0 Credits 4 Posts
Ok thank you very much as i really want to get my g6!

I Itz Legend l v2
I Itz Legend l v2

0 Credits 4 Posts
one final thing can the gamertag on the site be renamed to OB3Y to Iegend the l at the start of legend is a cap i thanks 😄

BrinyBus
BrinyBus

0 Credits 1 Posts

Old Gamertag: BrinyBus928036
New Gamertag: OnyX Mentalist

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
@I Itz Legend l v2 Just to be clear you want me to change your GT from I Itz Legend l to OB3Y to Legend?

B
B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
BrinyBus said:

Old Gamertag: BrinyBus928036
New Gamertag: OnyX Mentalist

Done

B
MrSir 1981
MrSir 1981

0 Credits 1 Posts
Ah! Just what I was looking for....

Old GT on Legacy Site: harp00n fatties
New GT: MrSir 1981

Xbox Code Enforcement didn't seem to like my GT for some reason.

I Itz Legend l v2
I Itz Legend l v2

0 Credits 4 Posts
OB3Y to Iegend the l is a cap i 😄

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
MrSir 1981 said:Ah! Just what I was looking for....

Old GT on Legacy Site: harp00n fatties
New GT: MrSir 1981

Xbox Code Enforcement didn't seem to like my GT for some reason.

Done

I Itz Legend l v2 said:OB3Y to Iegend the l is a cap i 😄

Done

B
OB3Y to Tango
OB3Y to Tango

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello you amazing people! I am here to request a gamertag change, as I will be changing my gamertag from l Itz Legend I to OB3Y to Tango. Reason I am requesting a gamertag change is due to the fact I would love to keep my rank 76 on the Halo: Reach SWAT leaderboards. If you could I would be thankful! By the way, there are two legends. The previous one asked for a gamertag change recently and I thought to do the same. The start of my current gamertag is a lowercase L, while the end of my gamertag is a capital i. Again, thank you!

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
OB3Y to Tango said:Hello you amazing people! I am here to request a gamertag change, as I will be changing my gamertag from l Itz Legend I to OB3Y to Tango. Reason I am requesting a gamertag change is due to the fact I would love to keep my rank 76 on the Halo: Reach SWAT leaderboards. If you could I would be thankful! By the way, there are two legends. The previous one asked for a gamertag change recently and I thought to do the same. The start of my current gamertag is a lowercase L, while the end of my gamertag is a capital i. Again, thank you!

Done :)

B
OB3Y to Tango
OB3Y to Tango

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you very much, means a lot! <3

Alice Adora
Alice Adora

3 Credits 3 Posts
Hello, my gamertag is Alice Adora, I'm number #28 for Team Swat on Halo Reach.. I'm currently looking to change my Gamertag to 'InDoraWeTrust' but I don't want to do it until I receive confirmation that I will keep my leaderboard stats. Can you please change my name on Halo Tracker to InDoraWeTrust before I change my name, or do I have to change my Gamertag first? I'll change it as soon as I recieve confirmation. Thank

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
@Alice Adora

You shouldn't loose anything. I'll contact the correct member of staff to get your gamertag changed on our old website. As for username I could be wrong but, I believe we no longer have the option to do that.

@B