Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Molestasaur
Molestasaur

0 Credits 2 Posts
B said:If you need a GT change on the legacy site (Reach / H4) reply to this thread and we will sort everything out for you. Feel free to PM me too

Ex:

Old Gamertag: The Saur is OP
New Gamertag: Nqthy

Thanks

NOTE: This thread is for our old website only. We cannot change your gamertag for you on our current website (the one you're using now), you can do this yourself.

LivingOffLag
LivingOffLag

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hello my name is Spydah Lags
I️ just changed my name from Ytrys to Spydah Lags and was wondering if you could fix my true skill for halo Reach.
Thank you

LivingOffLag
LivingOffLag

0 Credits 3 Posts
Old GT: Ytrys
New GT: Spydah Lags
Was number 50 for true skill in Grifball on halo Reach. Wondering if you could give it back to me on my new name

LivingOffLag
LivingOffLag

0 Credits 3 Posts
Old Gamertag: Ytrys
New Gamertag: Spydah Lags

Thanks

j is brutal
j is brutal

0 Credits 1 Posts
Old GT: jac0b is rLppLn
New GT: J is Brutal

CuttingCru3
CuttingCru3

0 Credits 2 Posts
My stats have been updated from my last gamertag to my new one, except for True Skill in Living Dead on Halo: Reach. I was hoping to have this transferred. I played a bunch of games since I have changed, so I was hoping to have that added to boost my True Skill in Living Dead as well.

Old GT: DefiantUnicorn5
New GT: Cutting Cru3

CuttingCru3
CuttingCru3

0 Credits 2 Posts
CuttingCru3 said:My stats have been updated from my last gamertag to my new one, except for True Skill in Living Dead on Halo: Reach. I was hoping to have this transferred. I played a bunch of games since I have changed, so I was hoping to have that added to boost my True Skill in Living Dead as well.

Old GT: DefiantUnicorn5 and FalsePlace28467
New GT: Cutting Cru3

Cask
Cask

0 Credits 1 Posts
nevermind