Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Citisal
Citisal

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I'm fairly new to the whole competitive seasons and such, I have only been apart of the march and june seasons. That being said, it's july 2nd and I was wondering if the july 2016 season is a thing and when it is gonna happen because, for me, my game still says it is the june season

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 130 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hi, @Citisal

A new season should of been added automatically yesterday (July 1st) but it appears the system hasn't done so. I'll will flag this up to our admin.

Thanks for making us aware!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Citisal said:I'm fairly new to the whole competitive seasons and such, I have only been apart of the march and june seasons. That being said, it's july 2nd and I was wondering if the july 2016 season is a thing and when it is gonna happen because, for me, my game still says it is the june season

According to the 343 Halo database it is still the June season. July season has not been released.

Jennie
Jennie

2 Credits 13 Posts
Citisal said:I'm fairly new to the whole competitive seasons and such, I have only been apart of the march and june seasons. That being said, it's july 2nd and I was wondering if the july 2016 season is a thing and when it is gonna happen because, for me, my game still says it is the june season

Just to add on to what Swat and Xorth stated, 343 is not resetting arena ranks until (possibly) next month. I've heard two reasons for this, 1.) They want to test out longer seasons and 2.) Since Halo 5 was free for the first week of July they want those that played free to not lose their placements if they decide to buy the game.