Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

InsaneTargaryen
InsaneTargaryen

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi,
After changing my gamertag, i've noticed that my HTR Score is now negative. Is there a way to fix this? Any insight would be valuable. Its always nice to brag to my friends that my stats are better then theirs.... Thanks in advance.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Hi there, @InsaneTargaryen

Looked through your page and I can see that your Warzone HaloTracker score is indeed showing up as negative. I'll flag this up to our admin to be fixed as normal staff members such as myself cannot fix errors such as this.

Thanks for making us aware of your issue.

Looking for support? Join our Discord and ping me there (@HeyImSwat).
Travis Bron
Travis Bron

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
hey guys,

My htr was at 196 for warzone a few days ago. On that evening I decided to change my gamer tag from t4ngyb33f to ll TangyBeef ll. all of a sudden my HTR is reset again. is there a way to re-link my gamertag to t4ngyb33f. My profile didnt change, just the tag. Besides HTR all of my career stats are up to date. Why did HTR reset???

thanks, ll TangyBeef ll

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Travis Bron said:hey guys,

My htr was at 196 for warzone a few days ago. On that evening I decided to change my gamer tag from t4ngyb33f to ll TangyBeef ll. all of a sudden my HTR is reset again. is there a way to re-link my gamertag to t4ngyb33f. My profile didnt change, just the tag. Besides HTR all of my career stats are up to date. Why did HTR reset???

thanks, ll TangyBeef ll

Hey @Travis Bron. The site still thinks your name is t4ngyb33f, so what you have to do is go here and change your gamertag to the new one (ll TangyBeef ll).

B
bionicled
bionicled

4 Credits 7 Posts
I just join HT. Is that why my HTR is zero?

Jennie
Jennie

2 Credits 13 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
bionicled said:I just join HT. Is that why my HTR is zero?

Welcome to the site!

Your HTR score takes some time to update and since you just joined please give us 24 hours to get your score calculated.

Thank you!

bionicled
bionicled

4 Credits 7 Posts
Thanks J!

Vidal Cyrus
Vidal Cyrus

0 Credits 2 Posts

Hi.
He was 60 in warzone, but change my name and now appear.
My old GT was Vidal ESP
The now Vidal Cyrus
Thank you

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Hey, @Vidal Cyrus

You can update your gamertag by going here. Just enter your new gamertag in the 'Xbox Live' box then click 'Update Settings'.

Any issues, let us know.

Looking for support? Join our Discord and ping me there (@HeyImSwat).