Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Thedailyoriginal
Thedailyoriginal

0 Credits 5 Posts
I have the same issue as kill1, I can't sign into my original account. My username is thedaily and the email associated with it should be [E-MAIL REMOVED], or at the very least something very similar to that. My xbox gamertag is DHG 49ers. I haven't signed into halotracker for almost a year, that's the main reason why I forgot my password. Every time I try to reset it, I put all the information correctly and it says "Password reset failed. Please contact [email protected]". But when I email them, it says that email no longer works or exist. I had to make this new profile just to ask for help. Would it be possible to have a new password emailed to me?

Thanks

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
Hi,

Last I heard from our admin, he fixed this but I'll pass this on to him. You should still be able to search your gamertag and view your stats there without the need to log into the account.

Side note: Please don't post your email, it leaves it open to spammers and other wrong doings. Also, that email is no longer used. If you want support, either create a thread here like you've done or Tweet us (@HaloTracker) or myself (@HeyImSwat)

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Thedailyoriginal
Thedailyoriginal

0 Credits 5 Posts
Alright thanks so much! However, I do want access to my old account, and don't understand how that email is no longer used, if that was the one used to create the account? I know it's still possible to sign in to the legacy site, and I know that my username is Thedaily. I know all the sign in information, including location and my name in general, and don't understand why I can't just have an email resetting the password?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
Thedailyoriginal said:

Hi again, @Thedailyoriginal

I've spoken to our admin about this issue and he said he isn't going to fix it. This is mainly because of two reasons:

1. You don't need to log in to view your stats, you can just search your gamertag and it will come up.
2. The legacy side of HTR is costing is money and we are making zero from it. Since there is no money being made to pay for our server bills, there is no point in supporting that side of HTR. It will remain active for as long as 343 provide us with Halo 4 & Reach stats but it will NOT be supported in terms of bug fixes.

Sorry for any inconvenience but like I said, you can still access your stats by searching your gamertag.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Thedailyoriginal
Thedailyoriginal

0 Credits 5 Posts
That doesn't make sense but okay lol...

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Thedailyoriginal said:That doesn't make sense but okay lol...

Basically what he's saying is you don't have to be able to sign in to view your stats, and because the Tracker Network is actually losing money the admin is working on improving the newer sites instead of maintaining the old ones. Unfortunately what this means is you won't be able to get your account back, but at least you can still view your stats.

B
Thedailyoriginal
Thedailyoriginal

0 Credits 5 Posts
Oh no, that part makes perfect sense and I understand. What I don't understand is that the fix is so easy, that it would take less then a minute to fix. It's literally just sending a new password to my email lol, or just removing the linkage between my gamertag and the account, and again that would take at most, maybe a minute or two. Other than that not making any sense at all, everything else makes sense, and I understand it's not your fault, and that there's nothing that can be done from your side of it. I do really appreciate the response, and clarification. I guess it's fine then, as long as I could see the stats it's good.

TheLuckyX1
TheLuckyX1

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am having the same issue with my profile please help -- However my issue is I can see the stats I just cannot update them. I receive an error saying contact support.