Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Aftermath tv
Aftermath tv

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hello my Csr for the past two months is not showing up. I am not on the leaderboards and when you look at my HTR my ranks do not appear in the different playlists. Someone help me please.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Hi, @Aftermatch TV

You need to have a gamertag linked for anything to show up and to be on the leaderboards. You can link your gamertag by going here.

Hope this helps.

Aftermath tv
Aftermath tv

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hello sorry I cannot for some reason do this. I was on all the leaderboards every season till last and so far this season. I made no changes. I don't have a bungie.net account to get code to remove and add my tag again. I never changes Anything.

Aftermath tv
Aftermath tv

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @Aftermatch TV

You need to have a gamertag linked for anything to show up and to be on the leaderboards. You can link your gamertag by going here.

Hope this helps.

My Gamerag is allready linked I used to show up on all Csr leaderboards. And now I don't Thanks so much

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Aftermath tv said:

Hi, @Aftermath tv

Your gamertag is not linked. Please go here and ensure you press the 'Update Settings' button after entering your Gamertag.

This is why you are not on leaderboards. Once you link your gamertag, you will appear on them.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Aftermath tv said:

Hi, @Aftermath tv

Your gamertag is not linked. Please go here and ensure you it pressing the 'Update Settings' button after entering your Gamertag.

This is why you are not on leaderboards. Once you link your gamertag, you will appear on them.

To clarify, when your GT is linked, your profile will look something like this:

B