Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Site has been reset for June Season! With that, as promised, we have reset Site score (HTR Score) back to 0 for everyone. Some of you will be happy, some mad, but in the end this was done in the spirit of keeping it competitive. Good luck and godspeed!

iHeavens Sins
iHeavens Sins

0 Credits 1 Posts
and yet. someone has over 60k HTR Score already? please do explain.

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Vast Cataclysm said:and yet. someone has over 60k HTR Score already? please do explain.

We noticed. We reset (again) and fixed that bug.

aftermathtv
aftermathtv

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello @xorth And HTR community my CSR is not showing up for the last two season! on xbox my champions are there but when I am come to HTR they are non existent. Im all over the leaderboards and CSR had always showed up in previous season. please help thanks for your time.

Naptimez
Naptimez

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey, Ive been reset 3x accidentally on the overall leaderboards since the june season started. Anyway I can get put back to where I should be? Thanks~

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
Naptimez said:

Hi, @Naptimez

Everyone was reset to fix bugs in the DTR score. There is no way of undoing this.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Naptimez
Naptimez

0 Credits 3 Posts
@Hey Im Swat, I mean Post the reset that happened to everyone.. I was reset 3 more times over the past few days. Can you please look into this. Thanks :)

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
Naptimez said:I was reset 3 more times over the past few days.

Hi, @Naptimez

Everyone was reset 3 or more times due to more bugs being found. There is no way of undoing this, you will have to earn your score and leaderboard positions again.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!