Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

This thread is closed

In IVIisery
In IVIisery

0 Credits 5 Posts
Okay, so I recently changed my gamertag and I was hoping that my leaderboard positions, stats, supporter status and such could be all transferred to my new gamertag. This is for the legacy site. I believe that someone did ask this same question before, but I just wanted to clarify. It was In IVIisery and I changed it to IVI l S E R Y (the "l" is an i). Thanks! :)

In IVIisery
In IVIisery

0 Credits 5 Posts
In IVIisery said:Okay, so I recently changed my gamertag and I was hoping that my leaderboard positions, stats, supporter status and such could be all transferred to my new gamertag. This is for the legacy site. I believe that someone did ask this same question before, but I just wanted to clarify. It was In IVIisery and I changed it to IVI l S E R Y (the "l" is an i). Thanks! :)

My bad, the "l" is an L

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
In IVIisery said:
In IVIisery said:Okay, so I recently changed my gamertag and I was hoping that my leaderboard positions, stats, supporter status and such could be all transferred to my new gamertag. This is for the legacy site. I believe that someone did ask this same question before, but I just wanted to clarify. It was In IVIisery and I changed it to IVI l S E R Y (the "l" is an i). Thanks! :)

My bad, the "l" is an L

I don't want to mess this up, with all the Ls and is so to be clear,

Old: LVLisery
New: LVL i s e r y

Is that correct?

B
In IVIisery
In IVIisery

0 Credits 5 Posts
B said:
In IVIisery said:

My bad, the "l" is an L

Is that correct?

Old: In IVIisery
New: IVI L S E R Y

In IVIisery
In IVIisery

0 Credits 5 Posts
In IVIisery said:
B said:
In IVIisery said:

My bad, the "l" is an L

Is that correct?

Old: In IVIisery
New: IVI L S E R Y

I also have the supporter status (I know that the supporter statistics for legacy aren't working anymore, but if you can I would like that transferred too

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
In IVIisery said:
I also have the supporter status (I know that the supporter statistics for legacy aren't working anymore, but if you can I would like that transferred too

Ok I set up your stats, so they should be all good within 24 hours. As for your supporter status, unfortunately I can't transfer it over.

B
In IVIisery
In IVIisery

0 Credits 5 Posts
B said:
In IVIisery said:

Ok I set up your stats, so they should be all good within 24 hours. As for your supporter status, unfortunately I can't transfer it over.

Thanks again :)

Julle
Julle

0 Credits 1 Posts
I changed my GT a few weeks ago and I don't know how to transfer my stats. My new GT won't show up at the leaderboards. Help?

Old GT: Angel Giirl

New GT: Julle

Who is that Kid
Who is that Kid

0 Credits 1 Posts
I changed my tag but couldn't find the thread on the legacy site.

Old GT: Who is Rippin
New GT: jac0b is rLppLn

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Who is that Kid said:I changed my tag but couldn't find the thread on the legacy site.

Old GT: Who is Rippin
New GT: jac0b is rLppLn

I fixed everything up for you. Should take within 24 hours for all the bugs to get ironed out.

B
B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Julle said:I changed my GT a few weeks ago and I don't know how to transfer my stats. My new GT won't show up at the leaderboards. Help?

Old GT: Angel Giirl

New GT: Julle

Sorry for the late reply. I fixed everything up for you @Julle

B
II MAC7 II
II MAC7 II

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello. I recently changed my gt and was hoping you could assist me with the transfer of my stats.
Old gt: MartyMac7
New gt: II MAC7 II
(*the new gt is: ii mac7 ii but with all caps)
Thank you in advance for your help!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
@II MAC7 II

It appears that you do not require a transfer of stats for Reach and/or Halo 4 as you've never played those games. I can see that you've already made the change here for your Halo 5 stats.

I am locking this thread up as it's not the place to request a gamertag change for Reach/Halo 4 but if you require assistance, shoot me a message.

This thread is closed