Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

This thread is closed

Potxnt
Potxnt

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have played well over 50 games with my new alias which is Potxnt, I linked my account to my HTR account. I have also had a previous account also and that has my old name linked to it. But if anyone can help me with my problem I would be grateful.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Potxnt said:I have played well over 50 games with my new alias which is Potxnt, I linked my account to my HTR account. I have also had a previous account also and that has my old name linked to it. But if anyone can help me with my problem I would be grateful.

What leaderboards are you not showing up on? Just from looking at your profile it appears everything is in order.

B
Aftermath tv
Aftermath tv

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey man did you even figure out why you weren't showing up on the leaderboards ??[. quote=B]
Potxnt said:I

have played well over 50 games with my new alias which is Potxnt, I linked my account to my HTR account. I have also had a previous account also and that has my old name linked to it. But if anyone can help me with my problem I would be grateful.

What leaderboards are you not showing up on? Just from looking at your profile it appears everything is in order.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Aftermath tv said:

Hey,

It's awesome that you're trying to help but, this was posted over 21 days ago and the issue appears to be solved. I'll lock this up.

Thanks for helping though!

This thread is closed