Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
We will be resetting our HTR Score with the restart of the next season, which should be around June 1st. This is due to some abuse, as well as some api errors that caused some bugs in our system and inflated a bunch of peoples site score and made them unreachable on the leaderboards.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this post! Thanks.

Vinierlobster1
Vinierlobster1

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thats just great. right when im getting close to the top on the leaderboards as well. Please don't reset it as far as I see the top score is reachable....

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Vinierlobster1 said:Thats just great. right when im getting close to the top on the leaderboards as well. Please don't reset it as far as I see the top score is reachable....

This is going to help people like you. You're trying to beat people who are 2x your score due to a glitch.

TokenBlackGuy4u
TokenBlackGuy4u

0 Credits 1 Posts
By resetting score do you mean wiping it all together and we have to start from scratch, or is it just a reset so once done it'll recalculate and you'll be back where you were if not higher?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
TokenBlackGuy4u said:

Total reset, you'll be starting from scratch.

C0RKY
C0RKY

0 Credits 1 Posts
Question I changed my gamertag but it did not change on the regional leaderboards

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
C0RKY said:Question I changed my gamertag but it did not change on the regional leaderboards

Hi, @C0RKY

Either you've entered your new Gamertag incorrectly or you've yet to play a game of Halo 5. The API is showing your new tag as invalid.

Please go back here to make the change.

nickphlips
nickphlips

5 Credits 3 Posts
Will this reset warzone HTR score as well?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
nickphlips said:Will this reset warzone HTR score as well?

All HTR score was reset.

a petty penguin
a petty penguin

0 Credits 4 Posts
I worked so hard to get number 1 for warzone htr score :(

Aftermath tv
Aftermath tv

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hi I was wondering in the previous season my rank or csr would show up now it does not on site and it didn't last season as. I am on other leaderboards but wondering why this happenning thanks so much.