Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I've tried using the rest password & contacting ppl for days/nights! It wont Let me get a new password! I need an administrator to send me a new password plz/thx!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
Hi, @kill1

I got your message but unfortunately , normal staff members such as myself don't have access to user details. I will try and contact an admin to get him to look into this for you.

Have you totally forgotten your password and the email it's being sent to?

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
Oh thank you so much! No I know my email account! I just forgot my password! I had to make an new account on here just to try to get help! Lol

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
kill1 said:Oh thank you so much! No I know my email account! I just forgot my password! I had to make an new account on here just to try to get help! Lol

Have you tired using the 'forgotten password' option?

kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
Yes it wont work & I even tried to reset my password a few times! It keeps telling me to contact an administrator! So that's what I'm still trying to do! Lol My Luck is crap!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
kill1 said:Yes it wont work & I even tried to reset my password a few times! It keeps telling me to contact an administrator! So that's what I'm still trying to do! Lol My Luck is crap!

Ah, okay I fully understand now. I will ping our admin

kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
Ok thank you so much! I tried to even message the I guess owner but he said nothing back yet to me either so at Least its not just me! Lol

kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Have you heard anything from the higher UPS? I still haven't heard anything from any of em!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
kill1 said:Have you heard anything from the higher UPS? I still haven't heard anything from any of em!

Swat notified me but I dropped the ball. Apologies. Can you pm me the email address? If you're getting an error I will want to fix that asap!!! Apologies again. Thanks for being patient.

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
@kill1

kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:@kill1
np thank you! My email account is [email protected] yea thank you so much for you're time! now I can finally update my stats soon! Lol

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
kill1 said:
np thank you! My email account is [email protected] yea thank you so much for you're time! now I can finally update my stats soon! Lol

check your email, did you get one?

kill1
kill1

11 Credits 7 Posts
xorth said:
kill1 said:

check your email, did you get one?
yes but I have been to the same page before! It didn't work! I'm not sure you know exactly what's going on! I had to make an account on here to try & get help from you! My account I need a new password for is kill & its for halotracker/halo4! The one I made for this halo5 site is kill1! So I still need a new password for kill on halotracker4 plz/thx! Can you just combined em or whatever is easier for you cuz they both have the same email? Thank you!

Thedailyoriginal
Thedailyoriginal

0 Credits 5 Posts
Sorry, accidentally posted in the wrong place.