Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

xxxxdevorexxxx
xxxxdevorexxxx

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi some one told me i could get my old skill back if i do leave a posy all of them were closed that i saw before i changed my tag before the first time i changed it was xdevorex it was general grade 5 currently ranked 22 in swat true skill leader board then i changed my gamertag to ii so lucky that was a grade general grade 3 ranked 319 at the moment and then i changed it to im so lucky XD that was a general grade 3 to that was ranked 320 at the moent and know its xxxxdevorexxxx and i just got my 50 yesterday and would very much appreciate if you guys could help me out iv never realy bean a member but iv bean on your web site every day iv played since halo reach came out

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
xxxxdevorexxxx said:Hi some one told me i could get my old skill back if i do leave a posy all of them were closed that i saw before i changed my tag before the first time i changed it was xdevorex it was general grade 5 currently ranked 22 in swat true skill leader board then i changed my gamertag to ii so lucky that was a grade general grade 3 ranked 319 at the moment and then i changed it to im so lucky XD that was a general grade 3 to that was ranked 320 at the moent and know its xxxxdevorexxxx and i just got my 50 yesterday and would very much appreciate if you guys could help me out iv never realy bean a member but iv bean on your web site every day iv played since halo reach came out

Hey, unfortunately we have become unable to support Reach and 4 stats, so supported gamertag changes for said stats have become few and far between. The only thing you could do is message the admin xorth and he might be able to help you.

B