Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

LeviRAGES
LeviRAGES

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey guys! I used to use this site back in Reach/Halo 4 days under a different username. I used to spend plenty of time dicking around in the chat box with a lot of you guys. But I haven't played Halo in quite some time. Still, this place is kind of special to me so I wanted to leave this here for you guys:

I'm creating my own TCG called Chibi Champions.
So the inspiration from this game came to me from many table top games and even video games. It draws elements and game play mechanics from various tabletop games, It's a turn based game with a 1v1 play style. You can learn how to play here!

I used to be a very avid TCG player but companies tend to care more about money than their players but I don't have to tell that to you guys.

So I thought to myself, what would happen if someone created a fun, addicting, and cheap TCG with dedicated forums and a community driven ban-list? That's right, I want the community to have dictation over what cards get limited/banned. I also vow as a startup company to try our very best to provide constant new card sets that bring in new play styles that are balanced with the current meta.

Chibi Champions will be first available on Kickstarter in 2016. I implore you to check out my forums at Chibichampions.com please leave me some feedback either here or on the site.

Thank you so much for your time and for being so helpful in the past, love you guys.

Morarn
Morarn

16 Credits 11 Posts
just FYI, your "ChibiChampions.com" link just links straight back to this post

LeviRAGES
LeviRAGES

0 Credits 5 Posts
Morarn said:just FYI, your "ChibiChampions.com" link just links straight back to this post

That's odd. I checked the URL in the OP and it's the right URL. Hmm.

LeviRAGES
LeviRAGES

0 Credits 5 Posts
Morarn said:just FYI, your "ChibiChampions.com" link just links straight back to this post

Also I dig that you're still using that sig I made you!

Morarn
Morarn

16 Credits 11 Posts
I didnt realise you changed your name. Hi Fear. its a very nice sig.

B
B

41 Credits 60 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
LeviRAGES said:

I fixed the URL for you. if you don't add 'http://www." to the URL, it goes to halotracker.com/chibichampions.com which doesn't exist so it essentially refreshes the page

B
LeviRAGES
LeviRAGES

0 Credits 5 Posts
Morarn said:I didnt realise you changed your name. Hi Fear. its a very nice sig.

One of my favorites that I've done!

LeviRAGES
LeviRAGES

0 Credits 5 Posts
B said:
LeviRAGES said:

I fixed the URL for you. if you don't add 'http://www." to the URL, it goes to halotracker.com/chibichampions.com which doesn't exist so it essentially refreshes the page

Thnx bb