Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Josh Rogers
Josh Rogers

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hi, I changed my Xbox 360 gamertag recently and lost all my stats for Reach. Im posting here looking for a stat fix. My old gamertag was Almighty Devour & now it is CrEaTiiOn 187. Please help me out

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Sorry but we no longer offer support for Reach/Halo 4 stats as both of them are outdated and low populated games.

You should be able look up your new gamertag using the search box above. If you play Halo 5, you can make the change for that game here but it won't change the gamertag for http://legacy.halotracker.com/.

Looking for support? Join our Discord and ping me there (@HeyImSwat).
OSA Taskmaster
OSA Taskmaster

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Sorry but we no longer offer support for Reach/Halo 4 stats as both of them are outdated and low populated games.

You mentioned in the post I commented on earlier that the Halo: Reach game could be dropped in the near future but at times there are over 10,000 people playing online. Do you have any details of a time frame in which we will see that game go offline? I know a lot of players across all game types that will be very unhappy and already are due to some of the game types taken away. My Reach stats are the only reason I'm even interested in donating and some of my friends feel the same way.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
OSA Taskmaster said:
Hey Im Swat said:Sorry but we no longer offer support for Reach/Halo 4 stats as both of them are outdated and low populated games.

You mentioned in the post I commented on earlier that the Halo: Reach game could be dropped in the near future but at times there are over 10,000 people playing online. Do you have any details of a time frame in which we will see that game go offline? I know a lot of players across all game types that will be very unhappy and already are due to some of the game types taken away. My Reach stats are the only reason I'm even interested in donating and some of my friends feel the same way.

As far as I am aware there are no concrete plans to drop Reach and 4 from the legacy site, we are just unable to support them. You need not worry about your stats unless you change your gamertag.

B
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
OSA Taskmaster said:.

I didn't mean they would be dropped in the near future, I meant they could be dropped in the future as less and less people play Halo 4/Halo Reach.

Josh Rogers
Josh Rogers

0 Credits 7 Posts
So you guys cant help me out at all? I even got my GT back to Almighty Devour.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Josh Rogers said:So you guys cant help me out at all? I even got my GT back to Almighty Devour.

Nope sorry! You can find your new Gamertag by using the search box though.

We can't be supporting old and and outdated games forever.

By the way, did you just blow £16 on gamertag changes?

Josh Rogers
Josh Rogers

0 Credits 7 Posts
It's funny it can't be helped, so I guess i got lucky? Because my stats are still updating now that I went back to my old GT.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Josh Rogers said:

Old and new gamertags will be displayed and updated (stats wise) on the old HTR site but what cannot be changed is the account linked. You would defiantly of been able to find stats for your new tag.

Josh Rogers
Josh Rogers

0 Credits 7 Posts
Not for halo: reach, i lost everything until i changed my name back.

Dr RonSKii SpeeD
Dr RonSKii SpeeD

0 Credits 1 Posts
Sorry I know im late but im going through the exact same problem anyway I just recently changed my gamertag without knowing that you guys don't support reach anymore and that's completely understandable so I was just wondering that if I change my new gamertag to my old one will it revert my account back to normal and will my stats continue to update on the old gamertag?

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Dr RonSKii SpeeD said:Sorry I know im late but im going through the exact same problem anyway I just recently changed my gamertag without knowing that you guys don't support reach anymore and that's completely understandable so I was just wondering that if I change my new gamertag to my old one will it revert my account back to normal and will my stats continue to update on the old gamertag?

Hey can you send me a private message with your current Gamertag and the old one? I might be able to fix it, let's try that before you switch back.

B