Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Papane
Papane

0 Credits 2 Posts
So, when i look at my stats from "Arena Detailed", there is "Performance Stats" and kills show 4538. And then there is "Weapon Usage" and that shows spartan kills 4482. Question is, what is the 56 kills difference between those? I just have to ask, because Halo Waypoint shows kill count 4482, but in game service record shows that 4538. And the biggest reason to my question is, i don't get it :D

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Papane said:So, when i look at my stats from "Arena Detailed", there is "Performance Stats" and kills show 4538. And then there is "Weapon Usage" and that shows spartan kills 4482. Question is, what is the 56 kills difference between those? I just have to ask, because Halo Waypoint shows kill count 4482, but in game service record shows that 4538. And the biggest reason to my question is, i don't get it :D

Hi, in the API you show up as having 4538 'Total Kills' and 4482 'Total Spartan Kills'. In the API the description for Total Kills is the following:
"Total number of kills done by the player. This includes melee kills, shoulder bash kills and Spartan charge kills, all power weapons, AI kills and vehicle destructions."

Whereas the description for Total Spartan Kills is:
"Total number of Spartan kills by the player."

Given this, it is most likely that the game considers destroying an enemy vehicle as a kill (but not a Spartan Kill), so it adds 1 to your Total Kills but not your Spartan Kills. Also if you were to play Warzone there would be a disparity because Marine kills, etc. would not count towards Spartan Kills either.

B
Papane
Papane

0 Credits 2 Posts
B said:
Papane said:So, when i look at my stats from "Arena Detailed", there is "Performance Stats" and kills show 4538. And then there is "Weapon Usage" and that shows spartan kills 4482. Question is, what is the 56 kills difference between those? I just have to ask, because Halo Waypoint shows kill count 4482, but in game service record shows that 4538. And the biggest reason to my question is, i don't get it :D

Hi, in the API you show up as having 4538 'Total Kills' and 4482 'Total Spartan Kills'. In the API the description for Total Kills is the following:
"Total number of kills done by the player. This includes melee kills, shoulder bash kills and Spartan charge kills, all power weapons, AI kills and vehicle destructions."

Whereas the description for Total Spartan Kills is:
"Total number of Spartan kills by the player."

Given this, it is most likely that the game considers destroying an enemy vehicle as a kill (but not a Spartan Kill), so it adds 1 to your Total Kills but not your Spartan Kills. Also if you were to play Warzone there would be a disparity because Marine kills, etc. would not count towards Spartan Kills either.

Ok. But there is no vehicles in Arena and that is only Arena stats. Maybe it counts some environment explosion kills to my total kills but not as spartan kills. I don't know, but thanks for answering!