Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

#stats 
a petty penguin
a petty penguin

0 Credits 4 Posts
My halo 5 stats haven't updated for the past 4 days. What should I do? I haven't changed gamertags during that period.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
a petty penguin said:

Your stats automatically update when you view the page. I've had your page looked at and there doesn't appear to be an issue, everything is up-to date (16th January).

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
a petty penguin said:My halo 5 stats haven't updated for the past 4 days. What should I do? I haven't changed gamertags during that period.

Could you please elaborate more? What about your stats are not updating? I can see your recent games on here and they line up with what the API is telling me. Arena kills, etc. are all the same as the API is telling me too.

Thanks.

B
a petty penguin
a petty penguin

0 Credits 4 Posts
My warzone stats are not updating. It says i've played 3050 games. I've played 3350 games, and no stats from those missing 300 games have counted on halotracker.com. This includes wins, htr score, kills, headshots, win rate, etc.

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
a petty penguin said:My halo 5 stats haven't updated for the past 4 days. What should I do? I haven't changed gamertags during that period.

Fixed! Your total damage number quite got large and I had to allow numbers that big in the database.

a petty penguin
a petty penguin

0 Credits 4 Posts
xorth said:

Fixed! Your total damage number quite got large and I had to allow numbers that big in the database.

Thank you!

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
Now if only Penguin would invite me to his games once in a while before my squad gets on [salt].

XJISlapJackIJX
XJISlapJackIJX

0 Credits 1 Posts
My arena FFA stats haven't updated. If I search my gamertag in halo tracker and if I look on my Xbox, I can see 1769 CSR. But when I go to the leaderboards, it says 1759 CSR. I've refreshed plenty of times and even restarted my device.

Jennie
Jennie

2 Credits 13 Posts
XJISlapJackIJX said:My arena FFA stats haven't updated. If I search my gamertag in halo tracker and if I look on my Xbox, I can see 1769 CSR. But when I go to the leaderboards, it says 1759 CSR. I've refreshed plenty of times and even restarted my device.

If I look on your page it shows your FFA rank is 1797, and Waypoint shows your FFA rank as 1797.

shepard25
shepard25

0 Credits 2 Posts
There a way to edit what is displayed or the increments? My total time played goes from 11/15 58 hours to 2/14 13 hours

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
shepard25 said:

Your total play time is displayed as shown in the image below. I don't think there's a way to make it any more simpler.

shepard25
shepard25

0 Credits 2 Posts
oh sorry I guess i should of clarified, I meant on the graph. I was hoping I could see daily play time

STR8KILLIN52
STR8KILLIN52

0 Credits 1 Posts
I was just checking my local ranking on kills and other things and noticed it said I have around 9000 but I have 3000 in warzone with just my pistol is it possible it hasn't been updated ?

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
STR8KILLIN52 said:I was just checking my local ranking on kills and other things and noticed it said I have around 9000 but I have 3000 in warzone with just my pistol is it possible it hasn't been updated ?

You have almost 18000 kills in Warzone, the 9000 kills you are seeing is for Arena (Slayer, SWAT, FFA, Team Arena, etc.)

That being said I'm not sure what exactly you are asking. Did the 9000 kills seem too low? If so then you were probably just looking at the wrong number.

B
RandyRandom
RandyRandom

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey B

My Gamertag is I 2015 RANDOM I and I'm a pretty keen swat player. I noticed that my rank in true skill is increasing (I'm at 53 I think). But when I go to my main page it still says I'm 143rd next to my G5 for some reason. Any Idea why?

RandyRandom
RandyRandom

0 Credits 2 Posts
RandyRandom said:Hey B

My Gamertag is I 2015 RANDOM I and I'm a pretty keen swat player. I noticed that my rank in true skill is increasing (I'm at 53 I think). But when I go to my main page it still says I'm 143rd next to my G5 for some reason. Any Idea why?

Just to add. This is Halo Reach.