Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received

Got an Xbox One? You can now play Halo: Reach on it! If you already had a digital copy, it's waiting for you to download now! More details at News.Xbox.com.

See you on Reach, again! :)

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Cortana
Cortana

2 Credits 30 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.

vBlite
vBlite

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'd rather drink my own piss than play that game again.

Sorge
Sorge

6 Credits 7 Posts
Sweet. Now when I finally get an X1 I can still play it.

Akirareturns
Akirareturns

1 Credits 2 Posts
Users on Reddit are reporting low fps, texture popping, and slow loading times for Reach. A user uploaded a video showing some of the problems: https://youtu.be/MmZiSrYIDfA

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 134 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Akirareturns said:Users on Reddit are reporting low fps,

Halo Reach runs at 30FPS and still does when you play it on the Xbox One, nothing changes.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Akirareturns
Akirareturns

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I played it for a few hours. The framerate drops constantly, especially in multiplayer on forge maps. The game becomes infuriating for me to play. The game is emulated on x86 hardware when it was programmed for a PowerPC processor. It's not a straight port.

Dismissing something just because I mentioned Reddit doesn't make sense. That came from the r/Halo subreddit, where everyone is an avid Halo fan.

That being said, it does seem to cross-play with 360 users. There's a decent population at night, so games are easy to come by.