Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

#help 
S0m3 DUd3 666
S0m3 DUd3 666

0 Credits 3 Posts
Accidentally logged in with my facebook account without linking it to my current account so now I have two accounts with no way to merge them x.x Idk where to go for help on this subject.

TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
S0m3 DUd3 666 said:Accidentally logged in with my facebook account without linking it to my current account so now I have two accounts with no way to merge them x.x Idk where to go for help on this subject.

Well it appears that this one has your GT linked, and the username matches the GT (which most prefer.) Why not keep this one and forget the other one?

S0m3 DUd3 666
S0m3 DUd3 666

0 Credits 3 Posts
Mainly because the other is linked to my facebook. I want to link my facebook to this one.

S0m3 DUd3 666
S0m3 DUd3 666

0 Credits 3 Posts
Mainly because the other is linked to my facebook. I want to link my facebook to this one.

TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
S0m3 DUd3 666 said:Mainly because the other is linked to my facebook. I want to link my facebook to this one.

Ok, can you still log in on the other account?
If you can, all you have to do is go to the preferences pane, then "manage external log-ins" then de-link your facebook. Once that is done, you can sign into this account, go to the same area "manage external log ins" then add the facebook account to this one.