Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
/u/SmartAlec13 from /r/halo requested we add CSR ranks within your CSR designation. So we did! Check out your playlist page to see how you rank up within your Champion, Onyx, Diamond, Silver..etc tier.

For the top two, it will be ordered by CSR. For the rest, the ranking is done by Tier, then Win %. Enjoy!

SmartAlec13
SmartAlec13

6 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
SmartAlec13 here,

Ayyyyy glad to see you guys decided to make it a stat!

:)

EDIT: I just looked. So if I am top 94% in my Team Slayer (Diamond 1), this means that 94% of all the players ranked in Team Slayer are below me, correct? So all the bronze, silver, gold, plats, and maybe even some other diamond 1's.

CIutchism
CIutchism

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
We absolutely need a Champion list for each playlist! Top 200 players, what # they are, and what CSR they have, as well as the threshold CSR for that playlist.

Example:

Playlist: Team Arena
Threshhold CSR: 1955
Champion #1: Snipedown CSR 2435
Champion #2: Lxthul CSR 2432
Champion #3: Ace CSR 2430
Champion #4: Ola CSR 2420
Champion #5: Naded CSR 2398
Champion #199: Heinz CSR 1957
Champion #200: Walshy CSR 1955

See how the threshold is the lowest number CSR possible to make Champion? Imo this leaderboard should be in-game but if you can do it first I'm sure it would be highly appreciated and used frequently.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
SmartAlec13 said:SmartAlec13 here,

Ayyyyy glad to see you guys decided to make it a stat!

:)

EDIT: I just looked. So if I am top 94% in my Team Slayer (Diamond 1), this means that 94% of all the players ranked in Team Slayer are below me, correct? So all the bronze, silver, gold, plats, and maybe even some other diamond 1's.

No, top 94% means that 94% of players are above you. If you were top 6% then you would be "better" than 94% of all players. However keep in mind that you are in the top 94% of Slayer players in Diamond, not in the entire playlist. As you progress through Diamond you will see that number decreasing, which means that fewer people are "better" than you.

B
SmartAlec13
SmartAlec13

6 Credits 3 Posts
B said:

No, top 94% means that 94% of players are above you. If you were top 6% then you would be "better" than 94% of all players. However keep in mind that you are in the top 94% of Slayer players in Diamond, not in the entire playlist. As you progress through Diamond you will see that number decreasing, which means that fewer people are "better" than you.

Alright. Either way though, the stat I had mean to describe was overall population, not just within the Diamond division

x InstruMETAL x
x InstruMETAL x

0 Credits 2 Posts
CIutchism said:We absolutely need a Champion list for each playlist! Top 200 players, what # they are, and what CSR they have, as well as the threshold CSR for that playlist.

Example:

Playlist: Team Arena
Threshhold CSR: 1955
Champion #1: Snipedown CSR 2435
Champion #2: Lxthul CSR 2432
Champion #3: Ace CSR 2430
Champion #4: Ola CSR 2420
Champion #5: Naded CSR 2398
Champion #199: Heinz CSR 1957
Champion #200: Walshy CSR 1955

See how the threshold is the lowest number CSR possible to make Champion? Imo this leaderboard should be in-game but if you can do it first I'm sure it would be highly appreciated and used frequently.

I second this idea!

HND dragoenx
HND dragoenx

0 Credits 4 Posts
I cant see my CSR stat percentage? Is this not actually working yet?

SmartAlec13
SmartAlec13

6 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
dragoenx said:I cant see my CSR stat percentage? Is this not actually working yet?

You need to go to the "Arena Playlists" to see it

HND dragoenx
HND dragoenx

0 Credits 4 Posts
SmartAlec13 said:
dragoenx said:I cant see my CSR stat percentage? Is this not actually working yet?

You need to go to the "Arena Playlists" to see it

Cool thanks!

Chris Allison
Chris Allison

0 Credits 2 Posts
hmmm on my profile when I view my rank in FFA up at the top under CSR stats it says my rank is #1072 but beneath that under performance stats it says my CSR rank is #1198 -- anyone know why they are different? http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/o-CLOWN-o/playlists/7b7e892c-d9b7-4b03-bef8-c6a071df28ef

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
Chris Allison said:hmmm on my profile when I view my rank in FFA up at the top under CSR stats it says my rank is #1072 but beneath that under performance stats it says my CSR rank is #1198 -- anyone know why they are different? http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/o-CLOWN-o/playlists/7b7e892c-d9b7-4b03-bef8-c6a071df28ef

The value listed under Population Stats is for players within the Onyx Tier, so Champion players are not considered in that value. The second value, the one under performance stats, if your CSR ranking for the entire playlist (Champions included). The reason why the difference between these two values is not 200 is because the API seems to have an issue properly displaying Champions, many of whom appear as Onyx which ends up appearing on our end incorrectly.

These two values are cached each day, so they aren't 100% up to date. If you want the exact placement that you are at (out of all players, not just Champions), your best bet is to find yourself on the CSR leaderboards as that is kept as close as up to date as possible.

Chris Allison
Chris Allison

0 Credits 2 Posts
Darkened Night said:
Chris Allison said:hmmm on my profile when I view my rank in FFA up at the top under CSR stats it says my rank is #1072 but beneath that under performance stats it says my CSR rank is #1198 -- anyone know why they are different? http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/o-CLOWN-o/playlists/7b7e892c-d9b7-4b03-bef8-c6a071df28ef

The value listed under Population Stats is for players within the Onyx Tier, so Champion players are not considered in that value. The second value, the one under performance stats, if your CSR ranking for the entire playlist (Champions included). The reason why the difference between these two values is not 200 is because the API seems to have an issue properly displaying Champions, many of whom appear as Onyx which ends up appearing on our end incorrectly.

These two values are cached each day, so they aren't 100% up to date. If you want the exact placement that you are at (out of all players, not just Champions), your best bet is to find yourself on the CSR leaderboards as that is kept as close as up to date as possible.

Thanks for the explanation!

Halo2Brian
Halo2Brian

0 Credits 1 Posts
Highest CSR Attained seems to no longer be working. Looking at the graph for slayer a couple days ago i was 1661 and now I am 1637. Highest CSR right now seems to just be the current CSR.

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
Halo2Brian said:Highest CSR Attained seems to no longer be working. Looking at the graph for slayer a couple days ago i was 1661 and now I am 1637. Highest CSR right now seems to just be the current CSR.

Hmm... the API is returning 1670 as your highest for Slayer, with 1637 being your current. I'll double check with Xorth as the JSON data returned for your tag shows the correct value (see below).