Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts

Are you in or the owner of a Spartan Company? Advertise it within this thread to possibly gain new members and maybe even organise a game night between each other! Make sure you include the URL so people can join up.

Want to represent us? Join our Spartan Company!

Looking for support? Join our Discord and ping me there (@HeyImSwat).
Scrogglez
Scrogglez

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Perfect Oblivion:

Small Community- Just formed, mostly close friends and co-workers. Looking for Silver / Diamond + Players for Team Arena/TS/BreakOut

TheRealWimshady
TheRealWimshady

0 Credits 1 Posts
The Sniper Eye Clique

Come join The Sniper Eye Clique! Looking for platinum+ players to play arena and customs games with. We also plan map strategies and find tricks/jumps on maps. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20sniper%20eye%20clique

WEUKDAVED
WEUKDAVED

0 Credits 3 Posts
LOOKING FOR FELLOW ASSASSINATORS TO JOIN MY SC.

If you really like assassinating whenever you can or are/consider yourself a ninja then join my SC.
You don't have to be super skilled so I'm not really looking for people who are try hards for like every match you can be, but mostly just be someone who plays for fun and likes assassinating.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/weak

TruNemesisPrime
TruNemesisPrime

0 Credits 1 Posts
Calling all skilled UK players!

I have a proposal. Why don't we make a company that is specifically UK based called United Killaz and show the rest of the world what we are made of!. I just think it would be cool to have a group of 100 UK members that are all pretty good.
I was thinking the requirements to join could be that you have to have either Onyx in an arena playlist/2.0 KD or higher/ or a 60% win rate or higher.
You have to have a mic and you have to speak English
There will be Generals assigned to each playlist based on who is ranked the highest on halotracker UK leader board in each playlist.
What do you think? I'm excited to make this a reality.
I look forward to hearing from you all.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/uk%20united%20killaz

TruNemesisPrime

rappcity1
rappcity1

0 Credits 1 Posts
twitch.tv/rappcity1.......#3 in swat in texas.

SpeedieXBL
SpeedieXBL

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking to recruit more to the Spartan Company that focuses in dominating in Warzone Assault and Warzone. We are casual tryhards to put it in terms.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/whiskey
Filling up fast, currently around 30 members.

The name is Whiskey

Play almost daily. During the week its mostly afternoons after work and during the weekend...well...nonstop at all hours. Will be focused on getting the company spartan commendations and having a blast while doing it. Most of us are around 23 years old.

If interested, msg me on Xbox. Gtag: Speedie

Requirements: -Have mic -Mature -Lvl 50+ so that we know you are active in the game.

kinggotham3
kinggotham3

0 Credits 2 Posts
looking for players who want to join a team my gamertag is gwars gor gor and my spartan team is the albino ewoks

kinggotham3
kinggotham3

0 Credits 2 Posts
come join r clan called the albino ewoks . were looking for people who just want to win but also want to have fun. the leaders gamertag is gwars gor gor

pmc mercenary
pmc mercenary

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello everyone
I'm trying to start my company and get into active mode. Right now its just me but if your interested in joining send me a message on xbox live gamer tag is PMC Mercenary and name of the company is PMC Mercenaries. We are a no bs and no drama company. The goal of this Company is to always have a friend online that you can team up with, rather than having to battle alongside randoms who never talk and can't hit body shot let alone a head. please message me if you want to join!!

amigetman
amigetman

0 Credits 3 Posts
Come join final form https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/final%20form
Yo guys there are currently 27 members in a Spartan Company I started when halo 5 came out. Ever since this last update where clan commendations are pushing towards armor I want to get a max capacity population in this clan (which is what I believe is 100)
All slots are open for now, many of us play daily and are very active. Warzone is also played at a casual level in this clan so you could meet some new friends to play warzone with.

Please send me a message here on this forum post if you would like to join a clan pushing for the commendations. Post your gamertag and I will invite you to the spartan company (Final Form) asap.

Or just search for Final Form in the spartan companies section.

Thanks Guys! Happy Gaming
Miget v2

Tore Mareli Nyland
Tore Mareli Nyland

20 Credits 9 Posts
-removed-

Its Forest
Its Forest

0 Credits 1 Posts
//CURRENTLY ENLISTING//
Welcome Spartans! The Elder Mambas is a casual/social Company for all of you who love Halo, simply for the fun of the game. Join us and share some laughs, make friends, and have a great time!

//Join Us on Discord//
If the info below interests you please feel free to join us in our chat room on Discord. We require all members to join there before they will be accepted into the company as it is a much simpler way to connect and party up.
Discord is a free, easy to use, chat app for gamers. Simply download the app onto your phone or computer to get started. Make sure you use your Xbox Live Gamertag as your username so there is no confusion about who you are.

//Company Info//
We are in search of laid back gamers who know how to have a good time. If you frequently get angry or frustrated at the game and/or your team then we are not the Company for you. Our goal is to remain positive, have fun and share some laughs! Remember, it's just a game.
One of our biggest goals is to achieve the Achilles Armor set. It will take some time, but I know we can do it!
You must be 18 years or older to join. However, I'm not going to go around asking about your age so as long as you're mature and don't act like a child, I think we'll be ok.
Our Company is stationed in the US but if your schedule works with our time-zone (CST) you are certainly welcome to join.
Most Tuesday and Thursday nights starting around 9:00pm CST we will have Company game night. Click here to convert that to your own time-zone. It's perfectly fine if you can't make it, but We ask that you try to whenever possible. We will host other Company events in the future as well.
During our events/game nights we will do a number of things between Custom Games, Arena, Warzone or Campaign. Pretty much anything depending on how many people show up.

//Submit a Join Request//
If you are interested in joining, please don't hesitate to send us a request. Be sure to let me know a little about yourself while you're at it.
Please add Its Forest and i 8ball to your friends list as soon as you join and don't forget to join us on Discord!

Please note: it may take a day or two to get things rolling as this is a new Company. Bear with us and we will make this into an amazing community!

Oliber Sykes987
Oliber Sykes987

0 Credits 1 Posts
Small company, just made.
The requirements are in the Company bio, for further details don't hesitate to ask!

Spartan Company:
Technique

Spartan Company recruiting forums:
Waypoint Recruiting Forums

REDDIT RECRUITING FORUMS

LSG PizzaBox
LSG PizzaBox

0 Credits 1 Posts
Last Stand Gaming
A gaming community on Xbox One based on meeting new people, making friends, and having fun playing the game. We are spread across Halo 5 and Destiny.

Contact LSG PizzaBox with a private message on HaloTracker, Halo Waypoint, or Xbox Live for more details, questions, or if you're interested in joining.

Spartan Companies:

LSG INVICTUS UM
LSG EXILIUM UM

NJACOMMAND
NJACOMMAND

0 Credits 1 Posts
This is a Ninja Justice Authority notice for HTR. Officially we are recruiting 1.0 KDA Spartans for all modes ranked. Its a simple qualification and gives us that friendly atmosphere of a casual/competitive Company/Clan...

'Vendusa' is my actual XBL Gamer Tag. We are only 3 members as of this post. I need one more to be considered active on Halowaypoint.com

I am heading to arena right now. Message me anytime to get invited to Fireteam.

Thanks for attending,
V.

MrPeterWright
MrPeterWright

0 Credits 1 Posts
DadsofHalo Alpha Team (New Company, Starting out and looking for founder members)

We are a community clan set-up for dads who have little time to game but want to take part in something more than just solo campaign or matchmaking.
Over 21+ not a father but like the idea of playing with mature players?, no problem! all we ask is that you respect the fact that a guy may have to drop out to deal with their kids occasionally.

Our goal at DadsofHalo Alpha Team is simply just to have fun without the worry of skill level or who has the best KD ratio's.

GAME MODES WE ENJOY:
Campaign (co-op for those achievement hunters out there)
Arena
Warzones

GOALS WE WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE FOR OUR MEMBERS:
Helioskrill Armour (Halo MCC unlock)
Achilles Armour
Locate all Skulls & Intel

PRE-REQUISITES FOR JOINING:
Age 21+
No try hard, No cry babies

We are a UK based clan however we accept players from around the world. Join HERE

Overbeing
Overbeing

0 Credits 1 Posts
Guardians of Aieo is a spartan company that is dedicated to a friendly and exciting halo experience for Noobs to Veterans alike.
If you are interested in joining, feel free to send an invite.

[Requirements]
you must be at least level 5 to join.

[Rules]
-No gloating about K/D
-No asking about real names
-No Name calling
-Be friendly

If your interested in joining just go here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/guardians%20of%20aieo and send a request.

Arpeggiate
Arpeggiate

2 Credits 4 Posts
Bruteshot Control

Bruteshots, Knifles & Grifshots

Looking for members who enjoy casual gaming in Arena and Warzone. We're on the quest to get the coveted Achilles armor. So please, join the fight!

Bruteshot Control

GravitySpasm
GravitySpasm

0 Credits 2 Posts
Do you member? If so come join the Member Berries!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/member%20berries