Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Got a feature request for HaloTracker? We want to hear. Some of the best things we've done came from a user request!

Mintograde
Mintograde

9 Credits 3 Posts
9 Credit(s) Received
A couple minor tweaks:
- Link from player profile directly to most recent game
- Link from HaloTracker game page to HaloWaypoint game page
- Filter recent games list by playlist (Free for All, Breakout, etc.)

mmcquade
mmcquade

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Personally, I thought the instant respawn for SWAT was amazing. Having played SWAT so much in previous Halos, no respawn delay feels amazing and keeps the game moving even faster.

I know the 3 sec delay isn't out yet, but if you ever decide to remove it again down the road, I have a big thumbs up for you at the ready.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
mmcquade said:

We are NOT 343Inds, 343s official website is http://Halo.xbox.com. Go there to suggest changes to the game.

xvitalz
xvitalz

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
- REQ Percentages
--------- - Total Players Owned
--------- - Total Players Used/Using/Equipped
--------- - Total Players Sold
- Campaign Integration
------- - Difficulty Beaten
------- - Time taken to beat (Individual levels would be nice aswell)
------- - Skulls turned (On/Off)
- Exp/Req Tracker
------- - Earned exp/exp until next level
------- - Total REQ points earned/spent
- Stat Comparing / Rival

osveta99
osveta99

0 Credits 1 Posts
Like xvitalz said, there needs to be a way to track your XP outside of the post-game carnage report and waypoint. 1 out of 3 games, I get the error where it fails to produce a carnage report, which means that I have to go to Halo Waypoint to see what my current XP is, or even if I leveled. Kinda silly.

mmcquade
mmcquade

1 Credits 2 Posts
Whoops. My bad. I found this site through the latest Halo Waypoint blog post. It said for feedback "click here", but I didn't realize that line was part of the community spotlight featuring you guys. Sorry about that.

Hey Im Swat said:
mmcquade said:

We are NOT 343Inds, 343s official website is http://Halo.xbox.com. Go there to suggest changes to the game.

connor018
connor018

0 Credits 1 Posts
-I'm not sure if y'all are going to do this but it would be nice if in the future after a couple of ranking seasons have happened if I could see how my rank went up through out that particular season. For example lets say i get into Onyx early in the season, i would like to be able to see my CSR score for every playlist on a day by day bases so i can see if i was generally trending up or down in score. for lower ranks maybe just display division rank number. It would also be cool to get an "unofficial" rank based on your CSR score for each playlist. champion is the top 200 but it would be cool to know if you are close to reaching that point and see it on your stat page.

-Something else I would like is to see is my win % with certain people or groups of people.

McVeigh
McVeigh

0 Credits 1 Posts
Nice feature to add would be a list of players you have played against. Maybe with a count of how many times, what playlist etc. Very curious to see if I have played against any one big but didnt notice during gameplay.

Tcalpin
Tcalpin

0 Credits 1 Posts
if you could get weapon and medal leaderboards that would be a good addition.

Canuck
Canuck

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would love to be able to filter stats by playlist AND game type. Unless I am missing something and being completely dense there is no way to know at a glance how many kills, death assists etc came from Team Arena Slayer vs Slayer or Team Arena Breakout vs Breakout etc

FRYMEN
FRYMEN

8 Credits 7 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
mmcquade said:

The OP's post was vague and general.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
FRYMEN said:

The title/subject line ('Halotracker feature requests') makes it clear this thread is for HTR suggestions.

R0CSTAR
R0CSTAR

0 Credits 3 Posts
Umm Veto For Swat. Magnums 10 games in a row is not cool

IntensityTX
IntensityTX

0 Credits 1 Posts
Add the ability to save leaderboard filters. I'm focused on my state rank in a specific playlist and I have to select all the drop downs each time I pull it up.

VoltySquirrel
VoltySquirrel

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm sure this has been talked about, but some sort of mobile app for iOS and Android would be lovely. The in game stats are kinda basic, with no medal counts or stuff like that. The Halo Channel app is borked right now and even still only shows the same stats as in game. The mobile site works okay, but it's particularly fast. And at least personally, this site is slow on my laptop. An app built for phones and tablets would fix all of these issues. If that's not possible I totally understand, but I guarantee I'd download it in a second.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
ICYISCLUTCH said:

We are not 343, we cannot change anything in Halo 5. This thread is for HaloTracker feature suggestions (hint: read the thread's title).

R0CSTAR
R0CSTAR

0 Credits 3 Posts
Sure.....

Morarn
Morarn

16 Credits 11 Posts
@xorth the backwards compatibility list has been announced and Halo: Reach will be coming in December or Later. Stat collections for it is one thing, but I know you can implement a dedicated LFG system for it as there are bound to be people looking for custom games. adding a lobby for MCC would be a plus as well, regardless of how often its used. Its better to have a feature and not need it than need a feature and not have it.

Quibbles
Quibbles

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I don't know why there is an Arena and Arena Detailed section on our profiles as the Arena tab doesn't seem like it is just for Arena stats. Call it "Overall" and have all your stats combined from all the playlists (Arena, Warzone and BTB when it launches and whatever else gets added).

I'd like to see the recent games tab show a summary of your last 10 games - Kills, Assits, Deaths etc and then totals and averages at the bottom - like Halo Charts used to have. Or all games played on a day summarized like you used to for H4. I like to see my daily k/d etc for just that day.

A friends list or clan list so I can save links to my friends stats. Be even better if I could put them on the regional leaderboards myself as a bunch of friends never come here but I want to see where they rank. I can see there would be issues with people trolling each other though.

More averages leaderboards instead of totals. Moving up leaderboards is so heavily reliant on playing a lot so doesn't always reflect skill. HTR divided by games played etc. In general I wish HTR more reflected skill then games played.

And Medal and weapons leaderboards but I know they are coming.

Love the site. Thanks.