For those of you lost or out of the know on this one. Warzone features unique variants of weapons that provide advanced capabilities compared to their regular counterparts. For example, a Hailstorm Needler has a significantly better tracking ability for its needles, making it a much more deadly weapon on the battlefield. Below is a full list composed of each weapon and their unique abilities:
Own one of the weapons that are missing information? Is something wrong? Please provide us the information in a post!
- Common (*)
- Uncommon (**)
- Rare (***)
- Ultra Rare (****)
- Legendary (*****)
- Whispered Truth (****) - Mythic Magnum with burst fire and silencer that grants increased movement speed.
- Lawgiver (**) - Increased damage, accuracy, and rate of fire.
- Blaze of Glory (***) - Fires fast-moving hardlight projectiles with extra range and an anti-vehicle effect. Reloads with a single shell.
- Oathsworn (****) - Mythic Shotgun that increases damage, accuracy, rate of fire and movement speed.
- End of the Line (***) - Reduced recoil, but emphasis on faster rate-of-fire with slightly reduced damage.
- Arrow of Time (****) - Extended magazine and heavy-duty cyberlink that prevents descope. Increased recoil.
- Nornfang (*****) - Mythic Sniper that fires high explosive, armor-piercing rounds. Motion tracker visible while scoped.
- Appetite for Destruction (***) - Fitted with a high capacity drum magazine.
- The Answer (***) - Slightly lower rate of fire, but each projectile has a proximity-fused high explosive warhead.
- Whiplash (**) - Faster charge cycle, multiple shots per magazine, and projectiles are fitted with a proximity airburst fuse.
- Arclight (***) - Armor-piercing high-explosive projectiles. Shots take longer to charge, but can be held indefinitely.
- Typhon (***) - Upgraded recoil compensation, warhead damage, and reload speed.
- Echidna (****) - Loaded with experimental EMP warheads capable of temporarily disabling enemy vehicles.
- Ad Victoriam (***) - Fires two additional missiles. All three missiles can be laser-guided when using Smart-Link and have a proximity fuse.
- High Five (****) - Each shot unleashes five Hydra mini missiles that lock-on to ground and air targets.
SPNKR Rocket Launcher
- SPNKR EM (***) - [Extended magazine (to four shots)]
- SPNKR EX (****) - [Cluster bombs]
- SPNKR Prime (*****) - [Fast rocket travel time]
- Endgame (****) - Laser with reduced charge time and increased battery capacity, but each shot does less damage.
- Selene's Lance (*****) - Reduced charge time, longer beam duration, additional battery capacity, targeting laser does damage, extra recoil.
- Oni Chaingun Turret (****) - Fires high explosive dual purpose rounds.
- Oni Rocket Turret (*****) - Fires both surface to air and surface to surface tracking.
- Oni Gauss Turret (*****) - Produces lingering area of effect damage.
- Spitfire (**) - Faster rate of fire and reduced heat generated per shot.
- Void's Tear (***) - Overcharged shots create an unstable gravimetric vortex at point of impact, pulling in nearby objects.
- Hailstorm (**) - Fires fast-moving crystal shard that exhibit strong homing behavior.
- Talon of the Lost (***) - Fires calibrated shards that embed themselves in armor.
- Scourge of Fire (***) - Fires two plasma bolts per shot and does not overheat.
- White Scar (****) - Fire proximity bolts if hipfired and have a needler fragmentation effect.
- Sword of the Faithful (****) - Improved hipfire accuracy, faster heat dissipation, and a higher fire rate.
- Krith's Left Hand (*****) - Fires a burst of energy with each pull of the trigger.
Fuel Rod Cannon (**)
- Light of Urs (***) - Fires faster-moving projectiles that do more damage.
- Pool of Radiance (****) - Fires unstable projectiles that leave a dangerous residue in their impact area.
- Ravening Sliver (***) - Can be swung more rapidly.
- Vorpal Talon (****) - Provides additional thruster hangtime and two thruster evades per cooldown.
- Prophets' Bane (*****) - Mythic sword with Active Camo, wider lunge radius, and increased movement speed.
- Barbed Lance (****) - Improved with an extended magazine and faster rate of fire.
- Dying Star (*****) - Fires adhesive pulsewave explosives; three explosions can kill a fully shielded Spartan.
- Closed Fist (**) - Improved with an extended magazine and faster rate of fire.
- Open Hand (***) - Fires an additional swarm of tracking bolts with each press of the trigger.
- Loathsome Thing (****) - Improved with increased damage, faster rate of fire, and an extended magazine.
- Didact's Signet (*****) - Fires fast-moving, long-range projectiles with stronger homing behavior after ricochets.
- Retina of the Mind's Eye (****) - Upgraded with a larger capacity magazine.
- Twin Jewels of Maethrillian (*****) - Dual beam emitters that enhance the rifle's anti-armor utility.
- River of Light (****) - Unleashes a long burst of energy blasts if allowed to charge up.
- Heartseeker (*****) - Fires tracking energy charges.