Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Curious on how much XP you need to hit the max rank in Halo 5: Guardians? Worry no more! A simple query to the Halo 5 API returned the information, which you can find in both tabular and line charted data below!

Want to play with this data for yourself? I've posted the raw values into a Google Spreadsheet for ease of access.

XP Table:

XP Graphs:

jordanzhninja
jordanzhninja

3 Credits 9 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
It's going to take over 160 days playtime to get to max rank (assuming 12k credits per hour which is my current average).

This is legit the new reach.

Cortana
Cortana

2 Credits 30 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.

theORDOG
theORDOG

2 Credits 4 Posts
That's a lot!

dl THUND3r lb
dl THUND3r lb

0 Credits 1 Posts
Do we know if you get more completion XP as you rank higher? I know in Reach I was getting probably 8X more completion XP as i got closer to inheritor compared to where I started at.

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
dl THUND3r lb said:Do we know if you get more completion XP as you rank higher? I know in Reach I was getting probably 8X more completion XP as i got closer to inheritor compared to where I started at.

I think "Player Rank" increases slightly as your level increases. But I don't think it's nearly as much as the increase that Reach had.

TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
Darkened Night said:
dl THUND3r lb said:Do we know if you get more completion XP as you rank higher? I know in Reach I was getting probably 8X more completion XP as i got closer to inheritor compared to where I started at.

I think "Player Rank" increases slightly as your level increases. But I don't think it's nearly as much as the increase that Reach had.

Yea, my party was comparing this last night. It SEEMS like a level 92 gets more "player rank" XP than a 53, but it's inconsistent at best.

jordanzhninja
jordanzhninja

3 Credits 9 Posts
I'm 103 after almost 2 months and thats not even 10% to max. I worked out I've spent 20% of the hours since release playing the game as well...

WWG xAdrian28x
WWG xAdrian28x

0 Credits 1 Posts
It takes 50 Millions TOTAL XP to reach maximum rank in HALO 5

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
WWG xAdrian28x said:It takes 50 Millions TOTAL XP to reach maximum rank in HALO 5

Yep. That's what my charts (and the API) say!

jordanzhninja
jordanzhninja

3 Credits 9 Posts
My initial predictions were way off. I'm going to be 152 by early august with probably just over 60 days of gametime

bionicled
bionicled

4 Credits 7 Posts
My prediction is still spot on. I'll never make it to 152. I was hoping to get to at least 150.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Fixed the broken images! :-)

Looking for support? Join our Discord and ping me there (@HeyImSwat).