Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 139 Posts
Got a YouTube and/or a Twitch channel you would like to share with us? Go ahead and do it here but please do not post any videos, just a link to the channel. Adding videos will increase the load times and may make people give up on checking this thread so please don't.

Happy sharing! :)

HaloTracker.com official YouTube channel!

HaloTracker.com official Twitch channel!

FRYMEN
FRYMEN

8 Credits 7 Posts
FRYMEN Twitch Channel

Good day HTR crew.

I'll keep it short and sweet:

I am FRYMEN, and I am the leader of a group of Spartans called BBS (Band of Brothers & Sisters). We are a Co-Ed community that is well known in the Halo world for custom matches, and Ricochet (from Halo 4). I am sharing my twitch stream in hopes to get more players that are interested in customs and practice (aka "The Dojo"). We have a good system of balancing teams, using proper call-outs, developing strategies, building team chemistry, and keeping a calm, cool, and casual / competitive environment.

If you are interested to try it out sometime, check out the stream and see if you like it (or check out the past broadcasts).

You can also find me on Twitter: @FRYMEN1

Thanks again and have a great day,
FRY

reth1nk
reth1nk

0 Credits 2 Posts
youtube.com/itsjakechapman

jerbear moodboon
jerbear moodboon

5 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello Halo Tracker!
I'm Jeremy AKA jerbear. I stream halo 5 Monday-Wednesday 7PM-9PMish, with additional streams over the latter half of the week on a less regular schedule. Check out the stream at twitch.TV/jerbear_moodboon
Drop into the chat or just lurk and laugh at the numerous facepalm moments. Either way I hope to see you there!
Thanks for your time,
Jerbear
gamertag: noob doom

Pastwwizard
Pastwwizard

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello all
My youtube is Pastwizard https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDWUML_9azteq7CDEsl2cg
used to do youtube but other things got in the way and i just did not enjoy it anymore but with halo 5 it has re lit that spark in me.
So now i'm doing videos again on halo5 and in the future maybe other games
thanks for taking the time to read this
gamertag-PeachParsely238

Pete2DSM2
Pete2DSM2

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi guys. Pete2DSM2 here.
I've got a new twitch channel here. I play halo reach, halo 5, world of tanks, minecraft and banjo kazooie/tooie. I stream from 6pm GMT on Monday. 11am GMT on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and finally 5pm on Wednesday and Saturday. I have a youtube channel www.youtube.com/2dsm2.
My twitch is icyandragoni. My old account pete2dsm2 got follow/viewbotted so I started over to give a pure experience. I respect your decisions to lurk and emote spam within reason. I hope to see you all soon guys.
From
Pete2DSM2

SyNdRoM3
SyNdRoM3

0 Credits 1 Posts
twitch.tv/purplesyndrom3 im over 1000 follows and im looking for viewer counts so i can apply for a partnership. I am a viewer's streamer, and i i always interact.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SyNdRoM3Gaming

Ashaife
Ashaife

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, guys! I stream on Twitch as Ashaife.

I go live about 10PM EST, Monday - Thursday & Saturday nights. As a variety caster, I stream anything I can get my hands on, but my main games are Halo 5, TS4, and Blizzard games. Terror Tuesdays are often a thing, and the stream also likes watching me play scary games or making graphics on Photoshop.

Feel free to come hang out, whether you're chatty or a lurker :)

twitch - twitter - website - live

Exo Almighty
Exo Almighty

0 Credits 2 Posts
Twitch.tv/EXOEATSGLUE and Twitter.com/exoeatsass

Bontemay
Bontemay

0 Credits 4 Posts
While I do not have my channel on YouTube, but I will soon create it and share it here)