Halo 5 Stats are Live!

VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

5 Credits 12 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Welcome to Halotracker!

We all know how these threads go, so let us hear all the things about you! :D

I shall start,

I am Verrückter Wütend Schakal. Or Verr for short, many of you know me as Adelwulf, Vet, Demi, HTR Frozen, ect. the list is too long to list. But my tag now as it has been for over a few years now is VerrucktSchakal. I'm 34, an avid gamer, have a full time job now with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and there's a great deal else about me too, but I won't go on about it, lol it'll be a massive wall if I did.

Verrückter Wütend Schakal - My life, your fate, the ultimate.. Destiny.
Sorge
Sorge

6 Credits 7 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Most of you already know me by now, but if you don't, I'm Sorge. Obviously. Or you can call me Ryan, I'm not too particular. Not much to tell honestly, I'm a senior in high school and am a major band geek and gamer (Yeah, I've got the whole nerd thing down); that more or less covers it. So yeah. Adios.

Rated is Chillin
Rated is Chillin

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Better not write anything cringey

I'm Rated

a TB 3o3

Hit me up for some sweaty balls arena
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

8 Credits 7 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello all,

I am FRYMEN. I am mostly known from hosting lobbies on Halo Customs. I am the leader of BBS (Band of Bros & Sis), and looking for more teams to run customs and scrims with. Let's work!

NeZu
NeZu

1 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'm Chiller. All other "Chill" players *cough* Rated......*cough* are just impersonators, lol

But in all seriousness, I've been around since forever. We're talking HaloCharts days before HaloTracker was even a thing. I've stuck around, coming and going through the years as Halo and life had its ups and downs, but I know I'll always have a home here with this community. Plus, I love how xorth has always had the best method of organizing stats and I'm honest about being a stat whore.

My favorite playlists include in order:
1) Grifball
2) SWAT
3) BTB

Always looking for new players to play with so feel free to friend me and invite me anytime in-game :D

jerbear moodboon
jerbear moodboon

5 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello all,
I'm Jeremy AKA jerbear AKA jerbear moodboon AKA noob doom. College student out at Texas Tech (Wreck 'em!) and avid gamer. I've played halo since I was but a wee lad and with Halo 5 I'm really hoping to get back into it and be active in the community. I play more League of Legends than is probably healthy and enjoy streaming every now and then. There's much more but that's the basics as far as current gaming goes. Really excited about playing this game with you and drooling over stats.
-Jerbear
gamertag: noob doom

grogan777
grogan777

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey guys, my name is Greg and im from Scotland. Been playing halo since 2008 and really got into halo 3. Remember being quite high up the leaderboards on HaloCharts back in the day aswell. Haha. Favourite playlists in Halo 3 were Rocket Race, Swat and griffball.

Loving Halo 5 so far and altough im not the best player feel free to add me. grogan777

hereticcrown
hereticcrown

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you. Call me hereticcrown! (because its my screen name, of course)
I've played Halo for quiite a while , since about late 2008. I'm really liking Halo 5, and I hope I can play with some of you all! Hopefully my skills improve over time :P

GT and stuff is in my signature. (i'll be changing my name soon, though)

Arpeggiate
Arpeggiate

2 Credits 4 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Hello all,

I am Arpeggiate, formerly known by A DisabledMonky. There are probably many who know me, I used to be extremely active during the Halo 3 days and then I kinda fell off the face of the earth, but I'm back. Call me Arpeggiate, Monky, Austin, I don't really care.

P.S. Blinkz is bad and don't listen to what he says about me.

TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Ayyyy..

BigL AKA Terry here. Most of you know me. I have been a site staff member since early on in the Halo 4 days. I was pretty heavily involved on the old HaloCharts during the Halo 3 days as a semi-mod, HCPL BTB team captain and numerous other positions there.

As I said, I came on-board at HTR during the Halo 4 days as a mod and Headhunter (leaderboard cleansing team).

I'm also a staff member at DestinyTracker, but have kind of taken a hiatus from Destiny since Halo 5 came out.

If you have any issues or difficulties on HTR, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help.

hedshOt
hedshOt

0 Credits 2 Posts
some play reach with me please :( :( :( :( :(

gt: but when

Cheat
Cheat

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'm Cheat, from Sep7agon.

I've been a Halo fan since early Halo 2 (back when I didn't have XBL, so I used XBC) and used to frequent Bungie.net a lot before it got whitewashed. I did have an account here around the beginning of Halo 4, when I was obsessed with Mantis kills, but apparently my account got deleted. So... I came in here to say hi again. Hi.

bionicled
bionicled

4 Credits 7 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey, how about a new post. Bionicled here. Been playing since CE BCE. Wanted to check my action sack stats, turns out I'm in a class all by myself. Jokes aside, I'm happy to be here.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I'm weird

B
PsayiG
PsayiG

1 Credits 4 Posts
hey! How are you all doing? Psayi here! Here is a little About me.
Name: Harrison
GamerTag: Psayi
Bio: I have been playing since halo 2. i love arena but once i seen Grifball, it got me hooked. i have played Grifball religiously in Halo Reach, i was almost the best bomb planter in the world. now i spend my days on halo 5 Grifball. i have two accounts ranked on the leader boards. If you want to join me, feel free and you know where to find me.

PsayiG
PsayiG

1 Credits 4 Posts
Bio: I have been playing since halo 2. i love arena but once i seen Grifball, it got me hooked. i have played Grifball religiously in Halo Reach, i was almost the best bomb planter in the world. now i spend my days on halo 5 Grifball. i have two accounts ranked on the leader boards. If you want to join me, feel free and you know where to find me.

PsayiG
PsayiG

1 Credits 4 Posts

PsayiG
PsayiG

1 Credits 4 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
i didnt mean to post that much hah i dont know how to delete it.