Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

31 Credits 146 Posts
HND dragoenx said:If I am currently within the top 200 leaderboards, does this mean I am actually indeed a top 200 player?

Thanks.

It does indeed!

No longer staff but you're welcome to message me and follow me on Twitter @HeyImSwat
xixVestalxix
xixVestalxix

0 Credits 3 Posts
I have an issue. My HTR is glitched. I noticed it a couple days ago. My slayer htr is over 12,000 but my total is just over 6k. I was ranked really high in the US and now I'm in the 30,000's. How does this get fixed?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

31 Credits 146 Posts
Hey, @xixVestalxix

I've made our site admin aware of the issue. He will get it fixed soon.

Thanks for the bug report!

No longer staff but you're welcome to message me and follow me on Twitter @HeyImSwat
xixVestalxix
xixVestalxix

0 Credits 3 Posts
I have an issue with my htr. I have over 12000 htr for slayer and I was ranked really high in the US. About a month ago my overall htr went down to 750 and it's now up to 6600. How can this get fixed??? It's frustrating grinding my way all the back to the top.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

31 Credits 146 Posts
@xixVestalxix

We apologise but sometimes when developers change information within the API it can cause loss of HTR score and other issues. There's nothing we can do about the loss of your HTR score.

Shaun169
Shaun169

0 Credits 2 Posts
me and my friend have played same amount of games in this seasons team arena so far and weve both roughly done meh, but his htr score is 400+ mine is -3200? any idea why?
thanks

NoobGodOfDeath
NoobGodOfDeath

0 Credits 2 Posts
random question does anybody use the Xbox One Elite controller?

ThuvenVanWhenkl
ThuvenVanWhenkl

0 Credits 2 Posts
NoobGodOfDeath said:random question does anybody use the Xbox One Elite controller?

I do

ThuvenVanWhenkl
ThuvenVanWhenkl

0 Credits 2 Posts
How do I get onto the State Leaderboard?

Looking at the states HTR scores, mine should fall in the top 100 unless I am missing something or I need to do something to register or play a set number of matches.

I don't get this, but want to see where I rank.

kp295
kp295

0 Credits 1 Posts
Yin said:

The heart of TrackerNetwork's competitive index returns with the release of Halo 5: Guardians! You may have noticed a statistic called 'HTR Score' on your player page or on the leaderboards, we're here to shed some light on what it means and how it works.

HaloTracker Site Score is our unique long-standing statistic that awards points to Spartans based on every game they play. The more you compete, the higher your score becomes. Of course, elite Spartans will find themselves climbing faster than others by earning more points per game as a reward for their skill. As a Spartan's HTR score increases, the score gap will begin to close and score will become more difficult to come by (you can even lose HTR Score points for poor performances, something prevalent in the upper bounds of formula).

At a low-number of games played, comparing HTR scores between two Spartans will usually award a higher score to the one with more games. This is because the logarithmic curve does little to punish players for simply playing the game, and reserves such penalties for higher score. If a comparison is made at similar Site Scores, the player with fewer games will be "more effective", as fewer games were required to reach that point.

Again, as players climb into the 100-200k range, the penalties associated with poor performances will have greater impact on your HTR Score; this allows top players to compete for the top spot without awarding more points by having more games played.

How is HTR Score calculated?
Site score takes your post-game score, kills, wins, assists, and other positive factors and weights them against negative factors such as your deaths and losses. Your score changes based on the information gathered between your collections here on HaloTracker. This value is not based on averages, it is a formula that follows your through your entire Halo 5 career..

Where is HTR Score used?
Site score is the default statistic used on our leaderboards. It is also used on a per-playlist basis.

Can my site score decrease?
Yes it can, but if you're in your early thousands, this is unlikely. As you climb to a higher site score, you'll notice that your games aren't giving you the same score as they used to. This is a result of the penalties becoming more prevalent. Keep finishing your games strong to avoid losing your hard-earned score!

Why do I have a lower site score than someone who has worse stats than mine?
For players who are not near the top of the leaderboard, this discrepancy is typically a result of when you originally visited the site. Some Spartans have been around longer and have been collecting their statistics frequently over time, giving them a steadier increase in score rather than small clusters of focused increases. For those who are at higher ranges, remember that your score can decrease for poor performances.

The sum of my playlist site scores don't equal my total site score. Is there a bug?
No, this is not a bug. Your total site score is generated separately using the sum of the data provided by all playlists, not the sum or average of each playlists individual HTR Score. This is to avoid favoring Spartans who compete evenly across a range of playlists over those who prefer a single playlist.

Is there a limit to how much site score someone can have?
While there is no limit, there comes a point where acquiring score becomes too difficult, even for the best players. You can estimate the upper bounds of site score by taking a glance at Spartans that are at the top of the leaderboard.

Hey! You haven't answered my question!
Whoops, sorry this thread couldn't help you. If you have an unanswered Site Score question, drop a reply in this thread or send me a private message to Darkened Night.

My slayer pkaylist htr is minus but overall slayer is good, this seems invorrect. Also I have no csr rank, plz help

sSUNK
sSUNK

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hello my gamertag is L1FE and I used to have 190k HTR Score on my old gamertag Recarnaded. Now I only have 30k HTR Score. Can you please fix this glitch