Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I've been playing with the API a bit and I think I found a teensie weensie little error you made. My "site" calls people's Warzone stats and shows the most basic things. However if we compare my warzone stats to yours, out headshot percentages are different.

Mine:

HTR:

So pretty much headshot % is being calculated wrong on HTR (136 headshots / 442 kills * 100% = 30.769%)
Also, I cannot help but notice you are rounding play time wrong. If we look at the JSON file 343 gives us for KatKikr, his total play time should be 5H 48M 30S when rounded. However HTR shows 5H 48M 29S.

B
Josleyn
Josleyn

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello! Only my SWAT ranks are showing- for instance http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/Josleyn/playlists is showing fully ranked swat- but when I click on any other arena: http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/Josleyn/playlists/892189e9-d712-4bdb-afa7-1ccab43fbed4, it doesn't work :( why?

TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
Josleyn said:Hello! Only my SWAT ranks are showing- for instance http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/Josleyn/playlists is showing fully ranked swat- but when I click on any other arena: http://halotracker.com/h5/arena/Josleyn/playlists/892189e9-d712-4bdb-afa7-1ccab43fbed4, it doesn't work :( why?

I'm not 100% positive on this, but you may need to meet the minimum games played for those playlists before you get those stat ranks. As of now, that is 60 games, but I believe it is going to be reduced to 50 games. Let's see if thats the case; paging @xorth

Sfigatto
Sfigatto

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I'm having problems with my Halo: Reach stats on the old site, it says that my password is invalid but I'm sure that is correct, I logged recently as my profile is new, maybe Halo: Reach page does not work anymore?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Sfigatto said:

We no longer support Xbox 360 Halo's (Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4) so support for legacyHaloTracker is no longer available.

Longjonsilverz
Longjonsilverz

0 Credits 1 Posts
Every time I try to look up leaderboards for vehicles or some medals and weapons, I never get any results. Is this because BTB is not included in the arena stats? or am I doing something wrong?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Longjonsilverz said: Is this because BTB is not included in the arena stats?

Unfortunately, 343 don't provide stats for social playlists in the API so we cannot grab stats from those playlists.

Legendary Nova
Legendary Nova

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Players' rankings for games won on the 'Arena Detailed' tab are actually the player rankings from their assassinations:

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Legendary Nova said:

I will get @xorth to look into this.

Legendary Nova
Legendary Nova

5 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:I will get @xorth to look into this.

Not the greatest response time... :/

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Legendary Nova said:

Sorry but you have to understand that he does all this work in his free time making zero money from it all. He can often become very busy with other websites, family duties, work and other life matters. I will ping him again but like I said, he can become very busy.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Legendary Nova said:
Hey Im Swat said:I will get @xorth to look into this.

Hey, I'll shoot him a message to see what's going on with this bug.

B
xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
B said:I've been playing with the API a bit and I think I found a teensie weensie little error you made. My "site" calls people's Warzone stats and shows the most basic things. However if we compare my warzone stats to yours, out headshot percentages are different.

Head shot percentage has nothing to do with kills, your formula is wrong buckaroo. It's headshots / shots fired y0

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Legendary Nova said:Players' rankings for games won on the 'Arena Detailed' tab are actually the player rankings from their assassinations:

Sorry, I just saw this. Fixing it now.

superior9001
superior9001

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey ho!
I'm new to this site but I think this will fit here.
Germany has 16 federal states but if I want to choose my "state" I get...dunno...~25 different states? Some are just doubled like "Saxony" and "Sachsen", or just with typos like "Hessen" and "Hesse". It would be easier to compare or find players in your region, if there are just the states listed, that actually exist/ just one language

Sevennn
Sevennn

0 Credits 1 Posts
superior9001 said:Hey ho!
I'm new to this site but I think this will fit here.
Germany has 16 federal states but if I want to choose my "state" I get...dunno...~25 different states? Some are just doubled like "Saxony" and "Sachsen", or just with typos like "Hessen" and "Hesse". It would be easier to compare or find players in your region, if there are just the states listed, that actually exist/ just one language

Pretty sure these are user entered. For example, my city is Montreal but its listed with and without the accent because of how people entered it.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
Sevennn said:

superior9001 said:

I believe this is an error from wherever our admin sources the locations from. Only he can make the changes, normal staff members don't have access to the back end of this website.

Animuss
Animuss

0 Credits 1 Posts
xorth said:Something crashing? Whoops. Let us know!

Hey Xorth, having a little trouble trying to log in to legacy stats though the details I put in are correct. Any help is greatly appreciated and my sincere thanks to you and all at HTR that keep this all running for everyone. My gamer tag is; Animus green
Thank you for your time

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 136 Posts
@Animuss

Sorry but we can no longer help you with issues on the legacy side of HaloTracker. If you can't log into your account, please go to halo.xbox.com to view your Reach/Halo 4 stats.

Sorry about that.

llnb gunslinger
llnb gunslinger

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, so it looks like I have a negative HTR for slayer and free for all. I don't think it is correct. Maybe a bug?