Halo 5 Tracker Network

Halo 5 Stats are Live!

xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Something crashing? Whoops. Let us know!

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Apostrophes in the mission section of the database show up as " ’ "

Campaign spoilers?

B
xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Thanks B! We'll fix her up

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:Thanks B! We'll fix her up

You also can't log in on mobile

B
xorth
xorth

68 Credits 39 Posts
Fixed!

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
xorth said:Fixed!

If a person's gamertag has a space in it, their recent games tab doesn't work because their player page uses %20 for spaces in the url, but you try to use dashes for their recent games tab.

B
Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
B said:
If a person's gamertag has a space in it, their recent games tab doesn't work because their player page uses %20 for spaces in the url, but you try to use dashes for their recent games tab.

Working properly for me.

NeZu
NeZu

1 Credits 6 Posts
Top 10 leaderboards on the front page seem to be broken (not appearing sometimes, doesn't change between categories).

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Darkened Night said:
B said:

Working properly for me.

Strange. Browser error on my part perhaps?

B
Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
B said:Strange. Browser error on my part perhaps?

Not quite sure, Xorth should take a look at it regardless. Strangely enough, all of my pages load with a hyphen (rather than the %20). Might be a rogue link.

NeZu
NeZu

1 Credits 6 Posts
Broken link on the ESL news article on the front page.

Yin
Yin

46 Credits 44 Posts
Chiller said:Broken link on the ESL news article on the front page.

Fixed.

VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

5 Credits 12 Posts
new groups have crashed the groups header on main navigation bar.

Also, while trying to edit members in groups, it crashes that page, and you can no longer scroll , or make further changes to anything without clicking something that leaves that page.

Verrückter Wütend Schakal - My life, your fate, the ultimate.. Destiny.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

30 Credits 143 Posts
The country leaderboards for Warzone always say busy caching. Is this a bug?

Also, could you add a link to the chat in the drop down menu?

No longer staff but you can still follow me on Twitter at @HeyImSwat.
TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
VerruckterSchakal said:new groups have crashed the groups header on main navigation bar.

Can confirm. I joined Verr's group last night, refreshed the page and saw the "Groups" header disappear. Still has yet to come back.

B
B

41 Credits 61 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:The country leaderboards for Warzone always say busy caching. Is this a bug?

Also, could you add a link to the chat in the drop down menu?

Assuming you are talking about the mobile version, you also cannot see how many unread messages you have in the dropdown.

B
Auto
Auto

0 Credits 3 Posts
I found a small glitch that may only occur on mobile. Here is a picture of what I found on the medals page http://imgur.com/gt8f9Iz

blinkz
blinkz

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
All the medal information popups to medals on the far right have some sort of obstruction in them.

Also the mobile version of this site has a lot of issues with buttons overlapping text and such. A lot of stuff winds up out of place crammed together on my iPhone atleast.

ie:

K3rm1t 51
K3rm1t 51

0 Credits 1 Posts
The date on my tracking stats is wrong. It is posting my stats from yesterday (Nov 4) as my stats from today (Nov 5). Can't find any way to adjust the date/time zone in my settings.

TheBigL
TheBigL

15 Credits 21 Posts
K3rm1t 51 said:The date on my tracking stats is wrong. It is posting my stats from yesterday (Nov 4) as my stats from today (Nov 5). Can't find any way to adjust the date/time zone in my settings.

Are you referring to your recent games list? If so, I just checked your Halo Waypoint page and they all appear to be correct.